The Truth Will Set You Free

Andrea's POV
As I'm laying in bed with Pauly, I can't get my mind off of what Mike said about my sister.

"Boo!" Pauly shouts, causing me scream in fright.

"What the hell!" I say as he laughs.

"I was trying to get your attention," he says, trying to regain composure. "You seemed lost there for a second."

"Yeah, but I'm fine." I state.

"You sure?"

"Positive."

He didn't look one hundred percent convinced but he dropped it anyway, "Aren't we going to Jenks tonight?"

"Yeah, at 11:00." I say, remembering that Deena suggested that we all go to Jenkinson's tonight.

"Cool." He says.

There was a comfortable silence between us until I remembered something, "Babe, do you know what's in two days?" I ask.

"Nah. It's probably nothing important anyway." Pauly says with a playful grin. I fake gasp before hitting him on the arm.

"I'm just kidding, babe. It's your birthday, why would I ever forget that?" Pauly replies. I smile before laying my head on his shoulder.

"Vin went crazy tonight," Nicole says as her and Vinny walk into the room. "He was dancing, taking shots."

"Cool story, Snooks." Vinny says with a chuckle.

"You two went out together?" I ask as Deena comes in and sits at the foot of the bed.

"Yep." Vinny replies.

"Me and Vin to Aztec. Are you jealous?" Nicole asks Pauly, making me laugh.

"Did you guys make out?" Pauly asks.

"We just played, like, literally ten games of pool." Vinny says.

"So you and Vinny were playing pool. Did you have any, like, sexual tension there?" Deena asks.

"I was just playing pool to play pool." Nicole responds.

"You don't walk around here like you can just take my man on dates." Pauly says.

"Um, actually, I took him." Nicole says. I can tell she's drunk.

"Was it a full-service date?" Pauly asks.

"Um, no, but I tried to get him drunk, it didn't work so..." She shrugs.

"Yo, stop trying to get in my man's pants." Pauly says and we all laugh.

*******

We finished getting ready and we got into a cab to go to Jenks

We finished getting ready and we got into a cab to go to Jenks. Meanwhile, Nicole, Jenni, Alex and Lacey, and Sam and Ron are staying home to sleep.

As soon as we get to Jenks, we start going hard. It's really crowded here.