Where's The Beach?!

Andrea's POV
It was really late. The girls and I were still awake. Nicole was completely wasted.

"I wanna eat this potato." Nicole said, picking it up.

"By itself?" I asked. She didn't reply, she just bit into the potato. I bursted out laughing while Jenni just looked shocked.

"That's not bad. That's not bad." Nicole slurred. I laughed even harder the boys walked into the house

"You're not supposed to eat a potato like that." Vinny told Nicole.

"It's was good, though." She shrugged.

"Was it?"

"Will you play with us?" Nicole asked out of nowhere.

"What? Play with you?" Vinny questioned.

"Mm-hmm." She nodded. From the looks of it, Vinny wasn't into it...

******

The next morning, I was in the kitchen, making myself a bowl of cereal. I looked up and saw Deena walking out of the boys' room.

"You slept in there?" I asked.

"Yeah, I was in Alex's bed." She replied. I gasped.

"You two hooked up?" I asked in shock

"Yeah. I gave him the golden ticket." Deena smirked. I bursted out laughing.

I finally calmed down, "So, is it awkward between you two?" I asked her.

"No, not for me at least. I don't know about him." Deena replied, shrugging.

God, this reminds me of Nicole and Vinny.

About an later, Pauly woke up and I decided to go do G.T.L. with him.

"Where are you going?" Nicole asked, waking up.

"I'm going to do gym, tanning, and laundry with Pauly. Wanna come?" I asked, picking up my bag.

"Yeah, I need to drop my laundry off, too." She replied, getting out of bed.

"Okay. Let's do it." I said. I went into the living room where Pauly was waiting for me.

"Snooks is coming with us." I told him.

"Oh, no!" He said jokingly. I giggled in response.

"Oh, you asshole!" Nicole said, laughing. The three of us left the house. We went to the laundromat first, then the gym.

"I think I should've worn underwear." Nicole said as we walked into the gym.

"You're not wearing underwear?" I asked. She shook her head, making me laugh.

We were at the gym for about an hour. After that, we went tanning, and then we went to pick up laundry. Then, we headed back to the house.

"My ass is burning." Nicole said as we walked into the house.

"Why?" I asked.