Kaname's POV

Written by: silver_lion17

     For the next few days, I just lay in bed, not attending classes. Hanabusa and Ruka have constantly asked me to join them in class, but I don't answer them.

     After a while, they don't try to get me to leave my room. I've cried so much, that there are no more tears. Just sobs that sound from the back of my throat.

     Now that I think about it, my throat is dry with a burning sensation. I haven't had blood tablets or fresh blood in a long time.

     Everything around me goes into a shade of red, telling me that my eyes are glowing.

     It is at that moment that I hear the door open and a strangled cry coming from someone.

    "Lord Kaname!" That sounds like Hanabusa. I barely have time to register this before the door closes again.

     After a few minutes of increasing pain, I hear the door open, a body hitting the floor, then the door closing again.

     "Hanabusa you idiot." A scratchy voice says.

     Zero?

     I can hear him gasp and run over to me. He sits me up on the bed and makes me look at him.

     His eyes are a soft, welcoming lavender color filled with love and worry.

     He exposes his neck and gives me a command that I've never not would of thought I would hear from him.

     "Drink Kaname."

     At first, I was taken aback, too shocked to even do anything. Why would he do this for me? He hates vampires, and he hates me most of all. So, would be be getting something out of it?

    Hesitantly, I go over and wrap my arms around Zero's back. My tongue trails along his warm neck, which makes him shiver in my embrace.

     Just me making contact to his body seems to call me like never before. I can feel the worry Zero is feeling and it radiates off his body.

     "Please Kaname. Drink!" He demands with more worry than before.

     I lick his neck once more to allow my fangs to grow to full length.

     At that moment, my fangs pierce his neck and the warm liquid fills my mouth.