Kaname's POV

Zero's eyes glow brighter than they ever have, causing me to have to shield my eyes. I've never seen eyes glow this bright

     Could it be...

     I push the thought out of my mind. It can't be. That story is just some old myth.

     Then, I see things either start to burn, get covered in ice, or start flying across the room. Now there is no doubt about it.

     He is the One. The Chosen Cursed One. He was cursed at birth with the fate of becoming a Level E. Except, he has been able to keep his fate at bay for so long, that he won't become a Level E. But he will turn into-

     I was brought from my thoughts when I see Zero's eyes stop glowing and he fell face first onto the floor.

     Rushing over to him, I pick him up and run to the Headmaster's office. I barge in without knocking, which caused Headmaster to jump and fall backwards in his chair.

     He looks at me holding Zero and has a confused look on his face. I set Zero on the nearby couch and turn to Headmaster.

     "What's wrong with Zero?" He asks bubbly. Sighing, I tell him six words he probably never thought he would hear.

     "Zero is the One."

     His expression darkens and he becomes the serious man I haven't seen in a while. "Are you sure? The...Chosen Cursed One?" He asks me solemnly. I nod my head, and that's when the Night Class bursts into the room.

     "Lord Kaname! We sense another-" I cut Hanabusa and Ruka off by saying, "I know." "But Lord Kaname, who is it?" Akatsuki asks. All of my attention is now on me. "Zero Kiryu."

      Their eyes widen and a few gasps can be heard. "How is this possible Lord Kaname?" Ruka shouts. I simply reply with, "Zero is the Chosen Cursed One."

     More gasps could be heard. It's kind of getting old by now. "So that means..." Rima ventures off, not wanting to finish the sentence.

     "That Zero Kiryu has turned into a pureblood." I finish.