Kaname POV

I was looking at Zero with hurt filled eyes. He is crying right now and he moves away every time I try to comfort him.

     "Zero, please tell me what's wrong!" I beg him. His sobs turned into sniffles and he looks at me with bloodshot eyes. They were filled with fear and pain.

     This time, I cautiously make my way towards him. He twitches a bit, but doesn't move away.

     I sit next to him on the bed, feeling the fear radiating from Zero.

     "What has you so scared of me Zero?" I ask, not daring to take a move closer to him.

     His eyes lower and he let's out a shaky breath. "I was having a nightmare. There was just a burning candle and I went to touch the flame. You came up behind me and I turned around. You said, "It's not safe to play with Fire Zero." After that, you started choking me. The worst part was, you were smiling."

     Those words made me stiffen. I was smiling at him while killing him? I could never do that. Even if my life depended on it, I wouldn't kill him.

     I feel arms wrap quickly around me and Zero's face go quickly into my shoulder. He's crying again, and it pains me to see him this way.

     I wrap my arms around him and start to rub his back, my head laying gently on top of his.

     We sit like this for a while until I couldn't hear Zero's sobs anymore and his grip on me loosens. Looking down, I can see his eyes are closed and he's breathing evenly.

     I lay him back down on his bed and pull the covers over him. Planting a kiss on his cheek, I walk back over to the window. Before I left, I look back at Zero to see a peaceful look on his face.

     "Goodnight, my Silver Beauty." I whispered before I jumped out the window and headed back to the Moon Dorms.

Okay guys! I am extremely sorry for not updating in a while! It's kind of a pain to get onto wattpad these days because of my parents. I hope you enjoyed it! I just might update again very late tonight. Thanks for still reading!~Lion (Yuki_Kaname_Zero)