Zero's POV

You know those nights where you long for someone to be next to you so you can hold them and watch them sleep like a perverted stalker?

     I'm having one of those nights.

     I lie in bed with music lightly playing in the background. I'm staring at the ceiling in boredom, sleep not taking me over.

     All I can think about right now is Kaname. The way I felt with him...

     I want it again. It's addicting, I guess. He's just so...

     Beautiful.

     I sigh and roll onto my side, shutting my eyes slowly. I'll get sleep eventually.

~Dream~

     I'm standing in a room that's completely dark except for a little candle. I walk up to it slowly, reaching out for the little ball of fire.

     "It's not safe to play with fire." A Little voice says behind me. I turn slowly, and see a pair of those reddish brown eyes. "Zero, what are you doing up?"

     The eyes seem to be the only thing I can actually see. I feel a hand on my shoulder. "K-Kaname, why are we-."

     I feel another hand close around my throat. I gasp out in pain, the hand squeezing tighter and tighter. "K-Kana-m-me." I stutter, staring to claw at the hand. I'm gasping for breath now.

     "S-Stop." I choke out. Black is starting to appear around my eyes.

     "It's not safe to play with fire, Zero." The voice says again. I start trying to scream, and I hear the candle fall to the ground, and fire erupts around me.

     I can see his face now.

     He's smiling.

     My Kaname is smiling while killing me.

     I wake up crying to those same eyes staring at me.

     I let out a baby scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hello my fishes. So I always apparently type this up I school now. What do y'all think? A huge twist is coming soon and so is...
LEMON!!!
I know I'm excited to. Get ready, and I love y'all. Also, 1.24k reads! Oh my god! Brianna and I are so excited and we both love all of you!! So, GOODBYE!~ Bear