Kaname's POV

SLIGHT TRIGGER (I'm such an awful person Jesus)

      Class has ended and I can finally see Zero again. I've been longing for him, but I've been holding back for Zero's sake. When u get back to the dorm, my eyes widen at the mess.

     All of the vases and lamp's in the room are shattered across the room. My couch is ripped into pieces with stuffing all over the floor, along with the bed in no better condition. The piano on the other side of the room is broken into many pieces and all of he chairs are broken.

     Then I see Zero with his face inside of a broken chair and sigh. I just hope doing this helped him with whatever was going on.

     Zero's clothes are all ripped and dirty, so I decide to help him change out of them. After a bit of searching,  I found a uniform that survived the incident and walked back to an unconscious Zero.

     As I remove his shirt, I stop and stare at his arms with wide eyes. My hand lightly traces over the black and blue bruises visible on his pale skin. I quickly hurry and cover them up with a new shirt. I don't want to see that. Who could have done such a thing?

     Not only that, but it seems like Zero is cutting himself as well. But I don't know what he's cutting himself with.

     As I start to take Zero's pants off, tears fill to the brim in my eyes.

     The bruises are much worse here on his thighs. Not only that, it looks as if he was whipped by something as well.

     Seeing those whip marks suddenly make everything click. Not just that, the small amount of blood left behind from the whip gives it all away.

     There is only one person I know who's vampire weapon of defense is a whip. His father attacked my parents and know he's after my Silver Beauty.

     Senri is raping Zero.

You know what, I'm terribly sorry. Seems like a million years since Bear and I last posted on this and I can't express how sorry I really am. Some family problems are going on right now and it took me a while to find the journal again, but I did update!

Bad news: the second spiral the last four chapters are in is lost.

Good news: I remember exactly what was written and I will write it longer for your sakes.

I thank everyone who is still reading this story and I hope you continue on! Have fun my Otakus!

~Lion