Zero's POV

~Trigger warning~ (I. Am. So. Sorry.)

     I don't really know how long I slept, but I know it was a while. When I woke up, I should have been relieved to see Kaname getting dressed for class. I really didn't want to go.

     "Do I have to go?" I croak out, and he shakes his head as he buttons up his shirt. "I've requested you be kept out for the next couple of days until further notice." He says. I just nod.

     He doesn't say much else to me, except for when he leaves. He mutters 'I love you.'

     I don't say it back.

     I spend the rest of the day in Kaname's room, staring out the window. It's hard thinking about it even though it's already happened once before.

     I turn my IPod up louder, hearing 'Dollhouse' playing. I close my eyes. It's exactly how I feel right now.

     I don't know what brought me to do it, but I ended up in the bathroom staring at myself. My next actions surprise me.

     I know Kaname has a pencil sharpener on his dresser, and I break it, taking the razor out of it. I walk back to the bathroom slowly. Almost in a trance.

     I stand over the sink and put the razor to my wrist. As I slice the blood flows into the sink.

     The pain feels amazing. I do it seven times on both sides before dropping the bloody razor into the sink. I cut over a few of the bruises on my arms, which hurt more.

     They felt better.

     After a while they stop bleeding so I run water in the sink to wash out the blood. I run the cold water over my fresh wounds, which feels semi-okay. It doesn't really hurt.

     I grab the razor and hide it in the medicine cabinet.

     After that, I just lay in bed, staring at the ceiling with no feeling in me. I start the IPod over again.

     Except, I pull my sleeves down to hide the slits.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guis. Bear here. I promised a chapter and I'm giving it. I love you all and thanks so much for reading.  I love you my Killjoys. Bai.