Kaname's POV

I wake to see Zero still in his uniform and sleeping soundly like a baby. His facial expression is less stern, which makes him absolutely adorable.

     I lightly brush his cheek to wake him up. He stirs a bit, then opens his wonderful lavender eyes that now have a slight red tint around the irises.

     He knows that he is now a pureblood, and he also knows that he is the Chosen Cursed One. It took a lot of explaining, but he knows the jist of it now.

     He turns to me with a smile on his face and cuddles up against me.

     "Good morning, My Prince." He says to me, causing me to blush a little.

     My Prince. That was Zero's nickname for me. Don't get me wrong, I love it. I just wish he would say it more often.

     "Good morning My Silver Beauty. How did you sleep?" I ask, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

     "I slept well, even better because I was right with you all night." He says with a gleam in his eyes. This gets me to laugh. Not an empty laugh, a whole hearted laugh.

     "Come on Kaname, we have to get ready for class." Zero says, getting out of the bed. I sigh and follow suit, putting on my uniform and following him out the door.

___

     The annoying cries of fangirls pounds my ears as the gates open. I wish they hadn't, because this causes them to scream louder.

     As we walk out, their screams die down and turn into whispers.

     "Is that Zero?"

     "How long has he been there?"

     "Why does he get to join the Night Class?"

     "Doesn't he look more handsome than we remember?"

     I sigh a bit in jealousy and keep walking forward, ignoring all if the whispers of the fangirls.