Zero's POV

The next couple of days are kind of depressing and contain no meaning. But, suprisingly (not), on the fourth day, Senri came back. In his own words, we had a little "fun."

     That didn't really give me motivation to keep on going. I did, though, for one reason.

     Kaname.

     He would come to the dorm everyday and watch after me, even if I didn't talk to him. It was sweet, but I didn't have time to appreciate it.

     I made up my mind. Well, I'm making up my mind between two things.

     Dying.

     Or leaving.

     Either way I'll hurt Kaname and get away from Senri. It's a win - lose situation.

     I'm standing in the bathroom staring at myself and thinking this over. I really don't want to leave, because I'll be leaving my Prince.

     That makes me lose it. I walk back into the room and grab a lamp, throwing it. It crashes against the wall, and it feels good. Amazing, actually.

     Tears are streaming down my face as I go around the room, destroying everything in sight.

     Flipping tables.

     Throwing chairs.

     Breaking lamps.

     And I even ended up punching a few holes in the wall.

     I'm gasping in the middle of the room, still crying. I have nothing else to break. I would cut, but I don't want to.

     I end up collapsing in the middle of the room, my eyes fuzzy. Maybe I should sleep. Sleep sounds nice.

     I fall asleep with my knuckles bruised and my face on a piece of broken chair.