Zero's P.O.V

When our lips touch, and he actually wanted me to, it was a bliss. Absolutely bliss. A warm feeling erupted in my chest.

      My hand went from his cheek to his neck slowly, and I felt him slightly shiver at my touch. It was perfect.

      His arm slid slowly around my waist and up my back slightly, making me smile into the kiss. He knew how to make me blush.

      And it couldn't be more sexy.

      I heard the door open and Hanabusa step inside. I could feel his eyes boring into the back of my head as our lips separated, ending the short moment of perfect.

      My head snapped around to Hanabusa's wide eyes staring at me and Kaname. "L-Lord  K-Kan..." Kaname removed a hand from my back and held it up, silencing the stuttering night class student.

      "If you say a word about this to anyone, Hanabusa, you know what will happen." Instantly, one of the light bulbs in his lamp shattered, making both me and Aidou jump.

      "O-Of course not Lord K-Kaname. W-why would I ever?" He says, his eyes traveling back and forth from me to Kaname.

      "Leave." Kaname snaps, and Hanabusa slams the door. I listen to his footsteps running down the hall as I look back at Kaname.

       My Kaname.

      The thought makes me smile. My hand goes to his cheek and he leans into it, making blush seep onto my cheeks.