Zero's POV

"That Zero Kiryu had turned into a pureblood." Kaname says. My eyes fly open and I sit up quickly.

     "What?" I practically yell, making everyone jump in surprise. Kaname gives me a look that's kind of like, 'Shut up. I love you, but shut up.'

     I do just that.

~Dat Time Skip Doe~

     I'm laying in Kaname's bed, staring at the ceiling. I have just been moved to the Night Class with Kaname and I have in the Night Class uniform.

     I have to admit, I look good in white.

     Kaname is next to me, his light snore filling the room as his grip tightens around my waist.

     It's amazing really. I can finally have time with my Prince in between and after classes. It's practically perfect.

     He shifts so that his head is on my chest and he sighs in his sleep. I see a smile go across his face as he snuggles his face more into my bare chest.

     I can't sleep thinking about his so close to me. It's been an excuse this whole time that we haven't done it yet because I was in the day class.

     Now I'm not and were together all the time. I don't even sleep in my room; I sleep in here.

     And I want Kaname really badly. Just seeing his beautiful face and sexy body, it makes me want him.

     Need him.

     Crave him.

     I think I have a problem.

     I really really really want to have sex with my boyfriend.