Kaname's POV

Written by silver_lion17

     Why would he...what was...how come he wanted me to suck him dry? How come he wanted me to suck him dry? How come he wanted me to kill him? I could never do that, I love him to much.

      I feel Zero's hand on my cheek. When he realizes this, he blushes. The way he handles me with care, barely touching me as if I could break at any moment, makes me love him more.

      He obviously cares for me, or else he would have never even let me drink from him.

      I had overheard one of the conversations Ruka and Hanabusa were having, and what they said had hurt me a lot.

~ Flashback~

      I'm just laying in my bed, crying still. Zero had rejected me yesterday, and I still can't get over it.

      Ruka's and Hanabusa's voices cut through the air from below. It made me temporarily stop crying when I heard they were talking about Zero.

      "So you remember what happened with Zero yesterday?" Ruka had asked.

      "Yah. We found him actually crying!" Hanabusa said with a laugh.

      Why would Hanabusa laugh? Zero is crying! Zero, you may not know it, but you hurt me when you cry.

      I started crying much louder and harder than I already was. I could tell Hanabusa and Ruka heard me so they just stop talking about it.

  ~End of Flashback~

      Just remembering that brings tears to my eyes. I could never have imagined that Zero could cry.

      A tear rolls down my face and I look away from Zero. He probably thought I could never cry either.

      But then, Zero does the unimaginable

      He leans close to my face and kisses the tear as it falls.

      Butterflies fill my stomach as he makes contact to my skin. I feel my face heating up. He probably thinks I'm the biggest weebo right now.

      I open my eyes widely as I feel something make contact to my lips.

      Almost immediately, I melt into it and kiss Zero back with care, warmth, and most of all,

      Love.