Kaname's POV

I was kind of pained when I remembered what Zero said when Hanabusa was sucking the life out of him. But, I just want to make sure he meant what he said.

     "Zero, I have a question." I say, my voice slightly strained.

     "Hmm?" He answered, staring into his tea cup.

     "You whispered 'thank you' when Hanabusa was drinking from you. You wanted to die, didn't you?" I ask him.

     The question seems to catch him off guard as the tea cup he is holding drops and all over him.

     I hurry over to him and help him out of the bed so he doesn't have to have sit in the tea. He doesn't reject my act, he almost seems relieved by it.

     The door opens and headmaster and Yuki come rushing in. When they see tea all over Zero and the bed, Yuki tries to stifle her laughter as Headmaster tries to pound Zero with a hug.

     I move to the side with Zero in my arms so headmaster face plants into the ground, causing Yuki to finally let it go and burst out laughing.

     Zero stares at her like she's crazy, and I wouldn't blame him.

     Headmaster is crying waterfalls now, complaining like a child. "I just wanted to make sure my son was okay with his lover!"

     This causes Yuki to stop laughing and stare at Zero and I with hurt filled eyes. Zero and I glare at Headmaster, which makes him cower and begin to run out of the room while screaming. "I'm sorry! I forgot she didn't know yet!"

     When I turned back to Yuki, I was shocked, more than I was all day.

     She was smiling.

     And then she started giggling!

     "Um... Yuki? Are you okay? You don't seem yourself right now." Zero asked cautiously as I set him on the floor.

     This caused her giggles to become laughter as she started slapping her leg.

     "I already knew! Hanabusa had told me a week after you two became lovers!"

     My eyes then widened.

     Oh God.