Kaname's POV

I sit there on the bed with my head in my hands. My eyes fill with tears and I swallow the sobs that want to escape from my body. Realization courses through me as I look back on what I had just done.

     I hurt Zero.

     My Silver Beauty.

     Maybe I shouldn't have let it get to me that much. No, I should have! Its just... the fact that Zero was raped over and over again pained me too much. Why didn't he tell me? Doesn't he think I'm reliable?

     My body moves over to the window and I pull the curtains back slightly. A flash of silver catches my attention and my red eyes follow the movement. Zero is running away from the Moon Dorms. No, not the dorms. He's running from me.

     I let tears begin to fall down my face. Why? Why was I so cruel? I didn't have to tell him that. I should have just punished Senri myself and kicked him off school grounds. But me being me made a stupidly rash decision and hurt him. What kind of person am I?

     Pulling the curtains closed I walk over to my closet. Grabbing out a bed shirt and pants, I make my way over to the bathroom in my room. After a quick bath, I find myself laying down in my bed and staring blankly at the ceiling.

     Is this what it feels like to hurt your lover so bad?  A growing pain in you chest. A thirst that can't seem to be quenched. A mind numbing pain racing through your body. I don't like it. Please, Zero, forgive me for what I've done to you.

     I close my eyes and sigh, wiping my tear stained cheeks. A knock sounds on my door and I reopen my eyes.

     "Come in." I say impassively, hearing the doorknob turn after my reply.

     In comes Hanabusa with Akatsuki. They both look worried; Hanabusa more so than his companion. They looked slightly hesitant, but both ended up walking into the room and closing the door behind them.

     "Lord Kaname, are you alright?" Hanabusa asked, worry etched into his voice.

     "I am quite fine." I reply and sit up in the bed, still staring at the two in front of me.

     "Well, your bloodshot eyes tell me otherwise." Akatsuki says and sighs, pulling out a small black capsule from inside of his uniform. "Do you need a blood tablet, Lord Kaname?"

     "Akatsuki! Show lord Kaname a little more respect!" Hanabusa says and steps on Akatsuki's foot. Akastuki drops the box and grabs onto him foot with a slightly pained expression.

     "I was being polite Hanabusa! You didn't have to go and do that you know!" Akatsuki states and sighs again.

     "Thank you for the offer, but I believe that I will be fine for the time being. You best be getting some sleep, Classes will be starting soon and it would be best if you stopped falling asleep, Hanabusa." I say and give the boy a pointed look. Hanabusa shivers and nods his head quickly.

     "Y-Yes Lord Kaname!" He states quickly and races out of the room. Akatsuki lingers back a bit, looking at me one last time.

     "Don't worry about Lord Zero. I'm sure that he'll be back in your arms in no time. Besides, what's love without a little lovers quarrel every once in a while?" Akatsuki smiled back at me. I nod my head his way.

     "Thank you, Akatsuki. Your words are very much appreciated." He nods his head back my way before effectively leaving the room.

     Sighing to myself, I get up and walk over to the desk. I notice that Zero had yet to do his homework, so I chuckle slightly and begin to do it for him.

      I know this isn't going to help me get you to forgive me, but I hope that you do soon. Seeing you in pain is driving me nuts. I just hope that me giving you a little bit of space is going to help you, my Silver Beauty.

(666 words) Ok, so I know it has ben like forever since I updated, but I'm happy that I was able to update for you guys. I hope you enjoyed the part! I would like to warn you that there are only two more chapters left in this book before Bear an I will be starting the second one. You know, this chapter was completely different when I wrote it down, so I remodeled it almost completely and left a few things in there. Thank you guys so much for your patience with me. Oh, and I changed my name on wattpad. It's now Kuroko_no_Miracle instead of Yuki_Kaname _Zero. just thought I'd give you guys a heads up. I really don't want to have to go back through all of the other chapters and change it, so I wont. Thanks once again my Peeps!

~Lion

(Words now that the AN is done- 832)