Zero's POV

"Do I need to use my B to Blow skillz?" I ask loudly. Everyone starts looking around at each other. "Yes I believe you do. " Kaname says. My heart is racing, but I have a way to convince them.

    I grab Kaname's hand and my other wraps around his neck, going into his hair. I grip his hair tightly in my hand as I pull his face to mine.

     Blush spreads over his cheeks as my lips work against his. As I pull away, his face is tomato red and he's staring wide eyes at me.

     I back away from him and look at the Night Class. "Um...yeah. So, believe it." I look at my Kaname again an smile.

    My prince.

     Calling him that in my mind makes me blush appear lightly over my cheeks. "So, I'll be at my committee." I say quickly, rushing out.

     I can't believe I just did that in front of everyone.

~Dat time skip doe~

     I walk into my room, glad that I have a few hours of shut eye. I bring out my black IPod and I slip my headphones on, ready to just ignore the world.

    I'm glad Yuki said she would work.

     I close my eyes and start scrolling through my playlist, knowing the order by heart.

I decide on My Chemical Romance song (Welcome to the Black Parade), and start singing along with it

     At some point I stood up and turned off my light, used the bathroom, then laid back down, just listening to a bunch of rock music.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hello my Killjoys it's my first author note. I'm at school. I did this for all of you. I know it's kid of a boring chapter shaddup, but I'll write more interesting ones. Lion will type hers up later, but she's having problems so it might take her a while. So GOODBYE ~Bear