Kaname POV

I'm getting depressed. I haven't gotten much alone time with Zero in these past few weeks. In fact, I've got none at all.

     It seems as if the Night Class is purposefully trying to keep me busy just so I won't be anywhere near Zero.

     So I've come up with a plan. I'm giving the Night Class the week off. In times like this, they can't disturb me. Headmaster Cross has already agreed to this, so all that's left is to inform the Night Class. They might be slightly surprised, but they'll come around.

     I walk into the main hall. All conversation stops and all eyes are on me. It makes me slightly uncomfortable, but I inform the Night Class of the small vacation.

     As I predicted, they were all a bit shocked, but then they just went back to what they were doing.

     I walk out of the Moon Dorms and into the light of day. Day Class students are up at the moment and I sure hope I don't run into any.

     Luckily, I made it to the barn unseen and saw Zero sleeping in a pile of hay. He must have heard me coming, because he opened his eyes to look at me.

     "Hello Zero. It's been a while." I say with a smile on my face. He nodded and crashed his lips onto mine. The feeling was blissful, considering the fact I haven't kissed him in so long.

     When he pulled away, he sighed. "What's wrong Zero?" I asked him

     "Yuki wanted me to ask you something, but I'm reluctant to ask for her."

     I gave him a reassuring smile, telling him that it would be okay to ask the question. He then let out a breath.

     "She wanted to know what your feelings towards her are."

     That question had taken me aback. I just love Yuki as a friend, a sister.

     "She is just a friend." I tell Zero.

     "But... what kind of friend?"

Okay, so I will probably end up updating pretty late at night from now on. But there will be occasions where I'll update during the day! Thank you my lovelies~!~Brianna