Zero's POV

Written by: Bearisnotonfire25

Slight trigger warning (I know I'm so sorry I don't know why there are so many that I put in here)

     As soon as my skin is pierced, an amazing sensation fills me. He hungrily goes at my neck, and I tilt my head farther back. I want to die, I want it to be Kaname who sucks me dry.

     As that though ends, his beautiful red eyes; those eyes that I have fallen deeply in love with, are staring at me. My blood is on his lips, and I want him to keep drinking.

     I want to die.

     It's like he can read my thoughts, and he shakes his head quickly, something flashing in his eyes.

     Fear?

    He's scared of me dying?

    All I can do is stare at him, knowing that with my actions and words form a few days ago has ruined anything that could have happened between us.

     As I stand to leave, his hand flashes out quickly, grabbing hold of my wrist. Just let me go Kaname. Don't toy with me.

     "Stay." He croaks. He sounds about as exhausted as I feel. I don't want to, it will hurt to much. But the longing in his eyes told me I needed to.

     For him. Not me.

     I sit back down on the bed with him and realize how bad he looks. I know I might be crossing the line, just like when I kissed him, but I don't care. If he hates me, then he hates me.

     I move his coat and unbutton it. After, I do the same to his shirt. His bare skin draws my eyes, but only for a second. I cant indulge in personal want right now.

     I look around the room and see a dresser, and as I open it, I pull out a fresh shirt.

     I slip it on him and button it up. I leave his pants alone, they're fine. Pants never get dirty, at least that's what I tell myself.

     Then, I get a wet rag and kneel in front of him, sitting criss cross on his bed. I run the cool cloth over his face, cleaning his tear stained face and blood covered lips.

     I realize my hand is on his cheek, and blush lightly covers my cheeks. He's staring right at me, watching me like I'm something amazing.

     I want him to look at me like this forever. With that thought on my mind, I keep on cleaning his face.