FIVE

Doing thotty things like it's okay...

Dani POV - 1 week later

It's been a week since me and Demi had that fight and we haven't spoken to each other.

I would usually be the mature one and make up with her, but this time she took it too far.

When we see each other we just walk right past each other and we've barely even made eye contact.

On a more positive note, Jordan and I have been getting really close. He's constantly flirting with me and he calls me a lot so we can go places.

He's good company and is super nice, but being around him all the time is only making me like him more.

He texted me to go the movies with him and I'm currently getting ready.

I slipped on my shoes when I got a text from Jordan telling me to come outside.

I walked out of my room and passed Demi and Pop in the living room.

"Bye Pop." He waved at me and Demi stared as I walked out the door.

I hopped in Jordan's car and put on my seatbelt.

"Wassup. You look nice," he smiled.

I wasn't wearing anything special, just a shirt and some jeans. But, thanks for the compliment I guess.

"Thank you." He pulled out of the driveway and headed to the theater.

There wasn't much talking in the car besides a few jokes and side conversations here and there.

A few minutes later, we arrived and we hopped out the car.

He came around to my side and grabbed my hand leading me inside, causing butterflies to form in my stomach.

We walked up to the booth and he ordered us two tickets to see Old.

(A/N: I heard this movie was ass😑)

I tried to pay but of course he didn't let me.

"You want any snacks or anything?" he asked me.

I shook my head no, even though I wanted a popcorn. I knew if I told him I wanted some, he would try to pay for it and I don't want him spending a lot of money on me.

We went to our movie and sat all the way at the top.

"You good? Your not cold or anything?" he asked me.

I shook my head no and turned my attention to the screen seeing the movie was starting.

Jordan placed his large hand on my thigh and gave it a light squeeze.

We good, we good, calm down...

I tried to ignore him but he snaked his hand closer to my area, making my heartbeat speed up.

"What you doing?" I chuckled nervously, turning to face him.

He grinned at me and started slowly leaning in for a kiss.

Omg, I have never kissed anybody before. What the fuck do I do?

I met him in the middle and quickly pecked his lips before turning back towards the screen.

"Man, you lame," he chuckled, "why you acting all scared and tense?"

He leaned back in and started to kiss on my neck causing me to tense up.

Oh my god, he's trying to have sex with me in the movie theater...

He started to suck and lick at the spot on my neck. Even though it was kind of enjoyable, I have standards unlike my sister.

I moved away from him and he kissed his teeth. He adjusted in his seat and started watching the movie.

Did I just make a mistake?

———

Author POV - Denver

Von sat on the couch smoking his blunt and working on some music, waiting for Asian to get home.

That's usually what he did, when he wasn't at the studio or trapping.

Rapping was something he enjoyed doing, but it wasn't paying the bills right now. That's where trapping came in.

"I be speeding, could've been a driver, the way I push the whip. You a hoe. Could've been a bitch the way you throw a fit," he rapped lowly, writing the lyrics down.

He hit the blunt and sat it down in the ashtray when Asian walked through the door.

"Hey," she greeted.

"Wassup," Von replied.

She started to go upstairs when Von stopped her.

"Why you leaving me so fast? Come chill with a nigga," he whined playfully.

She let out a sigh and headed back down the stairs making his mood change.

"Nevermind, you can go upstairs. You sighing and shit like I'm getting on your nerves or sum," he said.

He never wanted to be an annoyance to somebody. He would rather you tell him so he can fall back.

"Von we need to talk," she mumbled, sitting next to him.

"If it's something bad, I don't wanna hear it. Just chill with me. Be my peace," he said, pulling her onto his chest.

He placed his hand on her lower back and kissed her forehead.

"I love you," he said softly.

"I love you too," Asian replied.

"You got me forever?" he asked.

They've been together since they were 15 and Von has deep feelings for her. He's never seen himself with anybody else.

However, he's in for a rude awakening...

"Forever," she mumbled.

He leaned his head back and lightly pushed her off of his chest.

"You don't sound to sure about that," he mugged, "What's up with you for real?"

"Von we need to talk," Asian sighed leaning up.

"You said that already. What you tryna talk about?" he said, growing impatient.

She took a deep breath, trying to find confidence for her next 8 words.

"I don't wanna be with you no more."

________________________________

Imma start updating this book more‼️