EIGHT

Nevermind, I'll find someone like you...

Dani POV

Huh?

"Um, I don't like you. Like at all," I dragged.

Why would I date him just for him to get back at his girlfriend? I have too much respect for myself.

"Girl, I don't like you either. Stop acting like you don't want my fine ass," he bragged.

Dayvon isn't ugly at all. He's super handsome and tall and his hair is all nice and his lips are all big.

But he's an asshole and can be really mean. Who wants to deal with that? And plus he bullied me most of my life.

"Trust me I don't want you."

"Well you had to like something about me if you saved my ass," he said.

I'm not saving anybody else. You do one good deed and people think they mean so much to you.

"Whatever. You were just calling me crazy and now you want me to help you get your ex back."

"I don't want to get her back, I just wanna make her jealous," he cleared.

"So if she tried to get back with you, you would reject her?"

He stopped for a minute and let out a sigh.

"Probably not," he mumbled.

"Exactly."

"Look folks, I'm not scared to admit that I want my bitch back. I love that girl and she the only female I ever wanted. I just don't feel like myself without her," he vented.

"Now are you gonna help me or what?" he asked.

"What am I getting out of this?"

"What you want? You want some money? I can get you a wig or a Chanel bag or something," he said, pulling out a stack of money.

I watched him count out the money as I got lost in thought.

He must really love this broad if he's doing all of this to get her back.

I thought he was one of those guys who had lots of side hoes and wouldn't care if something like this happened. But I guess I was wrong.

Am I really considering doing this?

"Are you listening?" he said, interrupting my thoughts.

"What did you say?"

"I asked if you wanted a Birkin," he replied.

"No I don't want a bag and I don't want your money," I paused.

Come on Dani. Just tell him that you don't want to do this and have him take you home.

What if that makes him mad and he runs me over with that nice car he has?

Just do it Dani. Say no...

"Alright fine, I'll do it."

What? Bitch that wasn't your lines!

"Hell yeah!" he smiled picking me up.

Not to sound morbid or anything but I really should've let him die..

"Put me down. This doesn't mean I like you. In fact, I very highly dislike you."

"I HiGhlY dIsLiKe YoU- girl hush," he mocked, putting me down.

"Alright take me home."

We walked out of the hospital room and went downstairs. Dayvon signed his discharge papers and grabbed his prescription.

We left out and got in the car.

"You need to clean that backseat." There was blood all on the right side.

"Damn, Davi. You couldn't have sat me up so I wouldn't bleed everywhere?" he complained.

"First of all, it's Dani not Davi. And you could tell me thank you for saving you and going along with this stupid plan of yours."

"Thank you," he said, starting the car and looking over at me.

"Your welcome Dayvon."

"Why the hell do you call me Dayvon?" he asked, pulling out of the parking lot.

"Isn't that your name?"

"Yeah, but don't nobody call me that shit. Everybody call me Von," he explained getting defensive.

"Ok, I'll call you Von from now on. Calm down."

It was quiet for a minute until I spoke up.

"You never answered my question about your parents."

"Didn't I tell you I didn't like you so I wasn't giving you my backstory?" he mugged.

"Ok and? I don't like you but yet I'm still in a fake relationship with you so you can get your girlfriend back. The least you could do is answer my question."

He rolled his eyes and sighed, sitting up in his seat.

"My mama dead and my pops in jail," he mumbled, catching me off guard.

"Oh my god, your a hypocrite," I chuckled.

"How?" he squinted.

"All you ever did was bully me and talk shit but we're basically in the same situation."

"Hold up, my daddy didn't kill my mama," he defended.

"And yet you don't have anybody, just like me."

"I had somebody though," he mumbled. I already knew he was talking about Missharon.

"You really love her huh?"

"Gone somewhere with all that soft shit gang," he groaned.

"It's okay to love somebody. When you don't have anybody it's like your just looking for somebody to love you. And when you find that person, you just can't let them go."

Where did I get so smart from?

"And who's your person?" he asked.

"I haven't found them yet. Sometimes they come a little later, sometimes they never come. Some people are just meant to be loners."

"Make a left right here," I told him.

He made a left and went up the street before he pulled into my driveway.

"Give me your number," he said.

"Why?"

"You my girlfriend," he said sarcastically.

"I can't believe I went along with this bullshit," I said, handing him my phone.

He put his number in and saved his name as 🤫.

Weirdo...

"Don't call my shit," he said as I got out the car.

"And cover them itty bitty titties up!" he yelled out the window as he pulled out, making me remember I gave him my shirt.

Fuck him, I got some decent sized titties...

I walked in the house to see Pop asleep on the couch.

I crept past him and went upstairs, taking a hot shower.

________________________________

This is going to play out nicely😏

Go read the next chapter...