TWENTY FOUR

I know you know what you do to me...

Author POV - Denver

Von tongued Dani down as his hands traveled down to her butt, giving it a light squeeze.

He left a trail of kisses from her chin down to her neck. His hands roamed up her shirt as he sucked and nibbled at her skin, leaving love marks.

"Let me take care of you," he mumbled on her neck.

"Slow your roll now," she thought in her head.

He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, lightly laying her down on her back.

He took off his shirt and helped her undress. When he got to her panties, he stopped and looked up at her.

She gave him her consent to keep going, and he pulled them down leaving her bare to him.

She better be glad they let her shave in jail-

He pushed her legs up and gently massaged her clit. Her stomach caved in and her breathing got heavy. She had never felt anything like this before.

He swiped his tongue across his lips before he slid his tongue up and down her pearl causing Dani to let out breathy moans.

This was all new to her...

He sucked on her clit, making her hips jerk and her cries get louder.

"Shit, Von," she moaned, trying to get away.

He gripped her thighs to hold her in place and stuck two fingers inside of her. He keeps working his tongue around her vagina and pumping his fingers in and out as she squirms.

"Mmm, you taste so good," he grunts against her, giving her a few more slurps.

"You gon cum for me?" he asked in a raspy voice.

She sees the lust in his eyes as he continues to please her. Her legs shake as she creams all over his fingers, leaving him satisfied at his work.

He sucks on his fingers as she watches him with wide eyes.

He pulled his pants and underwear down at the same time, letting his dick pop out.

She was expecting about 5 inches. Wrong-

"Nope, you got the wrong bitch-." She said trying to get up. She got cutoff by him snatching her up.

"Girl lay down. Imma go slow," he assured.

She debated on trusting him as she laid back down. She's never done this before and is beyond nervous.

Dani was automatically uncomfortable as he pushed inside of her, sending a sharp pain through her body. She squeezed the pillow and you could see how much it was hurting all over her face.

"People enjoy this?" she thought.

He pushed her legs back a little further as he found his pace.

"I'm sorry," he pleaded, "it'll go away."

He caressed her thigh and kissed her neck, keeping his pace slow as she got accustomed.

The pain was slightly unbearable and she was about to tap out, but she didn't want to seem like a pussy.

As he continued, he watched her face soften and her moans get louder as he started to speed up and go deeper.

"Not too deep," she whispered, pushing his stomach.