NINETEEN

These niggas ain't loyal like us...

Dani POV

"Toosii get your alien looking ass out my face," Von joked, pushing his cousin who I learned was Toosii.

All of his friends were still here and Toosii came later with his girlfriend, Samaria.

She's really pretty and cool and I could use a friend, but she is talking my ear off.

"So you fuck with Von?" she asked.

"No, most definitely not. Why you say that?"

"You keep staring at his ugly ass and he keep looking over here like I might kidnap you or something," she ranted.

Ugly? Are we looking at the same person?

"Um, Von is a lot of things but he is far from ugly. And I am not looking at him."

I probably was looking at him though. I'm not gonna lie, he got me a little stuck after last night.

I want more and I don't like that.

"Whatever," she chuckled, "y'all must've fucked because your looking very whipped."

"It's you in my business for me."

"Alright, I quit. But his homeboy seems like he fucking with you," she said pointing to Ikey who was staring our way.

Ikey was pretty decent looking but he's Von's friend. That is being a hoe.

"I am not attracted to him at all. And even if I was I wouldn't talk to him because I'm not a hoe or a homie hopper and I don't have time for Von to call me one."

"Why would he call you that? I thought you said y'all weren't together," she smirked.

"Well we aren't but I feel like we're... something. I don't know it's complicated."

What are we exactly? If he doesn't want me then imma need him to stop putting his big ass lips on mine. Trying to make me fall in love and shit.

"Um, I'm sitting here. I wanna be in the conversation," Demi dragged.

"Who is this exactly?" Samaria asked me.

"My sister."

"You said it like you're embarrassed of me," Demi said.

"I'm pretty sure I said it normally."

She rolled her eyes and sat back in her chair.

"Anyways," Samaria started again, "girl if he doesn't want to take you seriously then on to the next."

The problem is there's no escaping Von-

"What he won't do, his homeboy will," she added.

Does her boyfriend know this is her motto?

I'm pretty sure he doesn't-

"But if you don't want to do him dirty like I would, then you should talk to him about the situation," she continued.

"And say what? Stop kissing me if you don't wanna cuff me?"

"Just tell him how you feel and what's bothering you. A real nigga will hear you out and change whatever is bothering you."

Talking isn't one of my strong suits. I can never find the right words.

And arguing. I gotta work on that too.

"What y'all over here talking about?" Toosii asked, walking over with Von.

"She talking shit about me ain't she?" Von asked me referring to Samaria.