TWENTY EIGHT

Forgive me again...

Dani POV

We got home from the doctor's office and opened the door to see all of Von's little friends on the couch and sitting at the island, watching a football game.

"How the fuck did y'all even get in here?" Von mugged.

"What kind of street nigga leaves a key under his doormat?" Durk said in the same tone.

"Nigga why you never home with your kids?" Von argued.

"Why you ain't with yours?" Durk replied, "pretty sure Asian about to pop any day now."

I keep forgetting he has a baby on the way...

Von waved him off and sat on the couch beside me.

"So what's my favorite couple been doing?" Booka joined.

"Durk and Von?" I said, making the two flip me off.

"You kill me tryna act like you don't wanna be with me," Von said to me.

"I never said I didn't want to, I just think you have other priorities to worry about right now. You should be focused on them and not me."

"But you a priority too," he mumbled trying to kiss on me.

"Can y'all go get freaky somewhere else?" Memo complained.

"Nigga this my house," Von said, "my plan was to get some when I came home, but you niggas always over here."

I am a little horny, not gonna lie...

Ever since I got my little virginity took, I've been dying for more but I'm not bold enough to ask. I gotta get them out the house so I can get some dick.

"Memo just salty his bitch ain't giving it up right now," Durk laughed.

"Fuck her. That's why hoes get cheated on now," Memo shook his head.

Niggas ain't shit...

"We was about to go to the club and pick up some bitches," Booka said, walking into the living room eating some Apple Jacks.

"All you eat is Apple Jacks. Why the hell you ain't got nothing else in there?" he added.

"Nigga get out my kitchen and quit eating my shit," Von complained snatching the box from him.

"Stop crying like a little bitch, we leaving anyways."

"Alright, we'll fuck with y'all later. Make sure you wear a condom," Durk said as they all walked out.

It was quiet for a moment before Von turned to me.

"You got a condom?" he asked.

"No. Did you use a condom last time?"

He stopped and thought about it for a little bit. "Nah, I don't think so."

"So you better pull out," I said making him smirk.

I know he needs to wear a condom but I'm a little desperate... and dick deprived.

He quickly stood up and picked me up off the couch, carrying me upstairs. This is going to be fun...

————

Hours later...

Von and I are laying in bed, five rounds of sex later. Me and my vagina are worn out but he wanted to keep going.

"One more round?" He asked, kissing my neck.

"Mm, maybe later."

"You no fun," he laughed, getting out the bed.