TWENTY FIVE

Tell me what you need from me I'll see what I can do...

Dani POV

"Niggas wouldn't have shit if it wasn't for me though," Missharon yelled.

"Bitch you ain't got shit, fuck you mean?" Von yelled back.

Missharon pushed him and he tried to keep himself from hitting her back.

I would do something, but he did this to himself.

"Aye Dani, go get my strap," Von shouted at me, as he argued with that other girl.

"It's not that far away, you go get it."

I've been sitting here for the past ten minutes listening to them argue with each other. It's giving love and hip hop.

Durk and Booka came through the door at the perfect time. I'm running out of shit to eat.

They looked at them weirdly and walked over to me.

"What's going on in here?" Durk asked me.

"World War 3."

"Why the hell ole girl built like that?" Booka asked.

"Which one?"

"Both of them," he laughed.

"But for real though what happened?"

"I don't know. They just came in here and started yelling at Von. I guess he been ignoring them."

They nodded their head and sat down watching the argument. Durk grabbed an orange and Booka grabbed some grapes out of the fruit bowl.

Great minds think alike...

"Why you wearing a robe?" Durk asked.

"And do you got on something under there?" Booka added.

"Mind the business that pays you."

They looked at each other and Booka smacked the table as Durk laughed.

"I told you nigga. Give me my shit right now," Durk teased.

"Man, fuck you," Booka whined, pulling out a large stack of money. He counted it out and handed some to Durk.

"What the fuck was that?"

"We made a bet that you would let Von fuck before Christmas. I thought your stubborn ass wouldn't fold but you let me down," Booka explained.

In my defense, you can only resist Von for so long.

"It's y'all betting on my downfall for me. I knew I should've kept my coochie to myself."

The girl swung on Von and he snatched her up and threw her out of the house, slamming the door and locking it this time.

The ghetto-

"You wanna be next?" he said loudly to Missharon.

"Nigga you ain't scaring a goddamn thang," she yelled back.

"You not gon help your mans?" Booka asked.

"No, this is his problem not mine. They need to move out the way so I can play the PS5."

"Oh shit, let's go play 2k," Durk smiled, standing up.

"I call first!"

I ran upstairs and put on some clothes. I came back downstairs, grabbed the controller, and sat on the couch while Booka turned the console on.