SIX

I would not expect someone to stay around if I let them down...

Dayvon POV

I know this bitch did not just say she don't wanna be with me no more.

I spent almost 5 years with this bitch and she just wanna walk away like that.

This is why you don't put time into a bitch because they always end up fucking a nigga over in the end.

I'm about to take every bag I bought this hoe to the Goodwill. Fuck she thought this was?

"Did you hear me?" she yelled, getting me out my daze.

"Fuck you mean you don't wanna be with me no more? You been sucking my dick for five years and now you just wanna up and leave?"

"Von, stop making this hard for me. I just wanna be with someone else," she pleaded.

Did she just say she wanna be with another nigga in front of me like I'm not a felon and a murderer with 7 plus bodies?

Somebody better get this bald head ass hoe before her and her "somebody else' get sent to the hospital.

"Aye, get the fuck out my face. On King David, you gotta get up outta here. Go live with that somebody else you wanna be with, bitch," I spat, standing up.

"Are you serious Von?" she exclaimed.

"As fuck."

Did she think she was about to live in my house and fuck another nigga? What kind of drugs is she taking?

"Matter of fact, what nigga you wanna be with Missharon?"

She paused and looked at the ground.

"Who is the nigga?" I yelled, making her jump.

"Jordan!" she yelled back.

Hearing her yell his name made my finger itch. My fucking homeboy?!

"Von," she called out as I walked away.

I grabbed some garbage bags and started grabbing her stuff out the closet and throwing it into the bags.

"What are you doing?" she yelled pushing me.

I pushed her back and she fell on her fake ass ass. I told her not to get them damn ass shots.

"Touch me again and Imma shoot your ass on foe nem!"

I went back to throwing her stuff into the bags as she sat on the floor crying. Why is she acting like she didn't know this was going to happen?

"Imma give these away to the girls on Oblock," I said, grabbing a bunch of her designer bags.

"Stop," she cried, trying to grab them from me.

"Back the fuck up before you lose an ass cheek bitch. Tell Jordan to buy you a Chanel bag."

"I hate you!" she yelled.

"Whatever hoe. It ain't like you was Birkin worthy or something. Fuck out my house."

I grabbed the garbage bags and threw them outside and pushed her out with them.

And now I'm alone, even though that's the last thing I wanna be.

I need to shoot somebody...

———

Dani POV

"Jordan stop," I whined.

He kept reaching over and rubbing on me.

Of course I like Jordan and all, but he keeps trying to touch on me and he needs to slow down.