SEVENTEEN

This shit get ugly...

Dani POV - 3 am

It's 3 in the morning and I'm still at this stupid ass block party. I knew I should've took my ass home.

There was still a lot of people here for it to be this late. I'm ready to go home though.

Random people keep walking up to me trying to make conversation, but when I tell them I came here with Von, they walk away.

I knew he was a killer but I didn't think it was this bad..

Not too mention, the party is outside so I'm sitting here cold. It gets chilly at night.

I was sitting there shivering when Von walked over to me.

"Why you over here shaking like a bitch?" he asked.

So blunt-

"I'm cold."

He took off his jacket and helped me put it on. Aww, that was nice.

"You ready to go?" he asked me.

"Yeah. What you been doing all this time?"

"These big booty bitches was over there having a twerk battle," he smiled showing me the video.

"That's a little- confident," I said awkwardly.

I have some ass but I wouldn't be shaking it in front of a whole bunch of people. I'm shy-

"You should've joined them, lil folks. That ass sitting," Von smirked, grabbing my butt.

"What did I tell you about touching me?"

"Girl, you can stop trying to act like you not feeling a nigga. I can see right through this little act you tryna play," he bragged.

Damn, he's good-

"What act?"

"Playing hard to get and shit. You act all tough like you can't stand me, but as soon as I say something slick or touch you," he paused, pulling me into him making me shiver.

"Look at you. A nigga give you chills," he smirked.

Smooth, not gonna lie...

"Just let me know when you wanna stop being stubborn," he mumbled, kissing my neck.

I practically melted against him while he sucked and licked at my neck. My breathing got heavier and a breathy moan slipped out making him laugh.

"I been telling your ass from the beginning I could have you if I wanted you. You just keep proving my point," he chuckled.

"Get your goofy ass off of me," I mugged pushing him off.

"Let's get these niggas so we can go home," he smiled.

We walked through the crowd and finally got to his friends, who looked like they were arguing with somebody.

"What's the problem?" Von asked.

"These pussy ass niggas dissing on T Roy," Memo said angrily.

Who is that?

"Oh word?" Von said, pulling a gun from his waist.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, I'm not even supposed to be here...

"Girl calm your nigga down or something!" This random girl standing next to me said.

"What am I supposed to do? Get in front of him and try to calm him down while he has a gun? Do I look white to you?"

I always hated when white girls would try to stop there boyfriends from fighting by saying shit like "look at me or this isn't you."