TWENTY TWO

I don't shed tears anymore, cause love don't live here anymore...

Von POV

"Bruh where the fuck is we going? It's 3 in the morning!" Booka complained.

"I told you I gotta hit this lick," I answered, "Stop fucking complaining like a hoe."

I'm not even supposed to be out here right now. I'm supposed to be at home laid up with a bitch.

"Folks, what the fuck you so mad for?" Durk asked, "you had an attitude ever since you left the club."

"If anything we should be mad, since you wanna leave us and shit," Muwop added.

"Bro shut the fuck up."

"Dani must've said some shit to your ass," Durk mumbled.

"Man, fuck Dani."

She got some nerve talking to me like that like I won't knock her goofy ass off the Earth. Drunk or not, she meant what she said.

"You wanna fuck Dani?" Booka joked.

"Ye- No."

They all started laughing like I just said the funniest shit ever. I hate niggas, on foe nem.

"Man I got more important shit to worry about," I said making a left turn.

"Alright, I asked about this nigga and he like to play with sticks , so don't let him catch yo ass lacking," Muwop said.

"Ain't that Dani sister?" Booka asked pointing to his left. I looked over and she was on her phone, walking.

"Yeah, that's her," I said pulling up next to her.

"Where your little fast ass walking to?"

"Don't worry about it," she mugged.

"Get in the car."

"I don't need a ride, I can walk on my own," she said.

"Little girl get in the car before I get out and throw your ass in here."

She stopped walking and rolled her eyes before she got in the car.

"Was that so hard?"

"Shut up and take me home."

"I would've let her walk if I was you," Durk mumbled.

I ignored him and headed back to Dani's.

"So how's the baby?" Booka smiled at Demi.

"Please don't speak to me," she said with an attitude.

"Where your bitch ass boyfriend at?" Memo asked.

"I don't have a boyfriend," she mumbled.

"So you finally kicked him to the curb?"

She ignored us as I turned onto her street. It was four police cars and an ambulance pulling off.

"What the fuck happened here?"

"Uh uh, turn this bitch around. We don't fuck with 12, and 12 don't fuck with us," Booka said.

"Do you know how much weed is in this car right now?" Doodie added.

"Shut up, I gotta see what's going on."

"You always gotta be Captain save some hoes. Turn this hoe around," Durk joined.

I ignored them and pulled into the driveway, getting out the car with Demi following behind me.