FIFTEEN

I'm a fiend for your soul...

Dani POV - 2 weeks later

I walked through the grocery store, scanning the shelves and picking up things I wanted.

It's been two weeks since I've heard from or been around Von, mainly because I went ghost on him.

I was starting to get attached to him so I had to distance myself. Von comes with a lot of problems and I don't need anymore of them.

He hasn't called and bugged me like he usually would and Missharon has been posting videos of them together so obviously he's been with her. I guess he got what he wanted.

I still haven't talked to Demi and I'm guessing she's still at Jordan's. I tried to call her the other day but she didn't answer. I hope she's okay.

I grabbed some Doritos and threw them in the cart. I finished up with groceries and got in the check out line.

After waiting forever because of an old lady holding up the line, it was finally my turn.

"You have any trouble finding anything?" the cashier asked me.

I hate when they try to make conversation.

"No-," I stopped, analyzing his face.

I was too stuck on my phone that I didn't look at this fine ass boy standing in front of me.

The things I would let you do- let me shut my virgin ass up.

"$123.45," he said.

Groceries are expensive. I didn't get that much stuff...

I handed him 6 twenties and a five. He gave me my change and I pushed the cart out of the store.

I put everything in the trunk and got in the car, leaving the store.

5 minutes later, I got home and I carried all of the bags in one trip. I wasn't coming back for bags.

Pop was sitting in his chair like usual.

I set all of the bags down and proceeded to put everything away. Right when I finished up, somebody knocked on the door.

I jogged over to the door and opened it being greeted by Demi. It looked like she was exhausted and had been crying.

"Hey," she mumbled walking inside.

"Hey."

"Can we talk?" she asked lowly.

"About?" I asked walking up the steps. You could hear the attitude when I spoke.

"Don't be like that," she pleaded following behind me.

In my opinion, I have every right to have an attitude. She fought me for telling her the right thing, then she leaves for weeks and expects me to gladly welcome her back.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked again, plopping down on my bed.

"I'm sorry for fighting and arguing with you because I know you want the best for me. I didn't have any business doing what I was doing but it happened. And I can't take it back," she explained.

"Ok I forgive you. Anything else?"

"You don't seem like you forgive me. Come on Dani, I really need you right now," she whined.

"Well Demi what do you expect? We've both been through a lot and we need to stick together, but we're not going to go right back to how things were. There's still some tension between us."