SEVEN

Hard for me to let you go...

Dani POV - 2 hours later

"You can go inside now," the doctor smiled, coming out of Dayvon's room.

I got up from my chair and hesitantly went inside his room.

Knowing him, he'll still talk shit even though I saved his life...

I pushed the door opened seeing him flipping through the channels on the tv.

"They don't got Netflix or sum in this bitch?" He complained, pressing the buttons on the remote.

He looked over and saw me standing there. He gave me a mug but quickly changed it, giving me a more sympathetic look.

Yeah nigga, remember who's the reason your living...

"Hey," I greeted, trying to be mature. "How you feeling?"

"Like shit. What you still here for?" he asked.

"I decided I would wait til you woke up to make sure you were good. You sure you don't have any family or anybody you think you should call?" I asked, having a seat on the edge of the bed.

"Nah," he shrugged. "You wanna do me a favor crazy?"

Bitch...

"Stop calling me that. The least you could do is say thank you for not leaving you to bleed out in front of your best friends house."

"That ain't my fucking best friend. He a opp now," he mugged.

"What is an opp?"

He squinted his eyes at me and shook his head.

We sat in silence for a little bit while I thought of something rude to say back since he called me crazy.

I'm not the best at arguing, I have to plan what I'm going to say out in my head or else I'll say something stupid...

"Do you want me to call Missharon?" I smirked.

"You did that shit on purpose," he glared, "Ain't Jordan supposed to be your nigga or something? You don't care that he cheated on you?"

"He didn't cheat on me because he's not my boyfriend."

"So you didn't like him or nothing?" he asked.

Get some business...

"I mean, I did like him. And I was starting to like him more but now it's like he was just leading me on."

"Oh, bummer," he said, being sarcastic.

"It ain't like you was in a 5 year relationship with him and did everything for him. You know how much money I wasted on Chanel bags?" he complained.

"You love making everything about you, huh?"

"Anyways, since we're getting to know each other or whatever you wanna call this conversation, where are your parents?"

"Why the fuck you care?" he asked rudely.

"Should've left you on the ground," I mumbled.

"What was that, lil folks?" he yelled in my ear.

"Back up," I said loudly, accidentally hitting him where he got shot.

"Ah, why the fuck would you do that?," he groaned.

"I'm so sorry," I pleaded. "But answer my question."

"I don't even like you. Why would I give you my back story folks?" he said, rolling his eyes.