EIGHTEEN

"Some of y'all ain't never had no real bitch and it shows."

Dani POV - the next morning

I woke up in Von's bed with him laying next to me still sleeping. His arm was wrapped around me super tight.

"Von let me up."

He squeezed me tighter and moved in his sleep. I tried to push him off of me but he wouldn't move.

"Stop moving Asian," he groaned.

Umm-

"I am not Asian."

He's most definitely not over her. I don't even know why I believed he was.

"Oh shit, my bad ma," he yawned waking out of his sleep.

"Everybody still downstairs?" he asked.

"I don't know, I haven't went down there yet."

"Alright, come on so you can make breakfast," he said, slapping my thigh.

That shit hurt and I told him to stop touching me.

I got up and punched him in his chest before heading downstairs seeing everybody still here. This place might as well be a hotel.

"Good morning everybody."

"Good morning," they all said together.

"Look at you glowing and shit. You had fun last night?" Booka smirked.

"One arm on neck, one arm on frontal?" Durk joined.

"Haha so funny."

"I didn't even get none cause you niggas don't know how to knock and shit," Von said coming down the steps.

"Who said you was getting some anyways?"

"You keep doing all this playing like you didn't fold last night," he smirked.

"Whatever-

There was a knock at the door making everybody turn their heads.

"Who the fuck is it?" Von yelled.

"Where is my sister?" I heard Demi ask from the other side of the door.

Von opened the door and she walked in right past him.

"How did you get here?"

"Joshua brought me," she answered.

"Don't be bringing his ass to my house. You gon get that lil nigga killed," Von mugged.

She rolled her eyes and ignored him.

"Let me stop stressing you out, I know the baby about to have a baby," Von joked.

Talk too damn much...

I widened my eyes at him and he gave me a confused look.

"What? I wasn't supposed to say nothing?" he asked.

I specifically said don't tell anybody-

"You told him?!" Demi asked.

"It slipped out," I defended, "he's the only person who knows. Well, besides them now," I mumbled referring to the seven men sitting in front of me.