FOURTEEN

I'm in need of love...

Dani POV

I washed my hands and walked out the bathroom.

Von got a lot of soap and shit in there. Apparently, he ain't using if it's pimples on his back.

I was walking down the hallway and bumped into somebody coming out of Von's room.

"Dang," she hummed, holding her head.

Missharon-

"My bad."

She looked up and I could see how angry she got when she realized it was me.

"So you my replacement huh?" she smirked.

"I guess so," I said awkwardly, walking off.

I need to work on my comebacks. I should've called her a dumb bitch and skipped down the steps.

"Don't feel too special. He'll drop you out of nowhere for another one of these hoes," she argued.

"If I remember correctly I think that's what you did," I smirked, turning around.

Yeah, who smirking now bitch?

"That man really loved you and you just left him by his self, but I'm not surprised because I already knew how grimy you were. That's why we're not friends now."

Flashback

14 year old Dani walked through the hallways of her school.

She was in the eighth grade and had just transferred to a new high school.

Nobody knew about what happened between her parents and she was determined to keep it that way.

At her old school, everyone knew what happened and that isn't something you want going around school. This was her fresh start.

She hadn't made a lot of friends, but she wasn't complaining about it. She would rather have one or two solid friends than have ten fake ones.

Her two friends she did have were Missharon and another girl named Ella. Dani automatically clicked with them and thought they were super nice and pretty.

But on this day, things made a change...

Dani opened her locker and grabbed her things. When she shut it, she'd noticed all the stares she was getting from almost everybody in the hallway.

She tried to ignore it by looking down and walked to class. Looking at your feet in a packed hallway isn't a good idea.

She bumped into some boy she had never seen before.

"Sorr-

"Watch where you going, crazy bitch," he spat, leaving her in shock.

Even though that made her super upset, she didn't cry.

She hadn't cried since she was 10 years old. After what she had experienced, simple things didn't make her cry anymore.

All throughout the day, she earned stares from everybody. Why? She didn't know.

At lunch, she went to her usual table where she sat with Missharon and Ella.