Rebuilding trust is hard.

“Piper, wait.” Alex called out as she walked outside after the girl. She looked straight into Piper’s eyes as she lifted her glasses onto of her head. . “I love you.

I mean that. If you know me, and I know you do, then you know that this is something I would not just say because I can.”

Piper stepped forward put her hands on Alex’s cheeks pulling her in and kissing her. The two were so desperate for something they had completely forgotten about. The passion and firework filled kissed made both of them just want more of each other. 

Alex pulled away as she remembered what had happened only moments before. She felt horribly venerable and scared. She didn’t say it back. Alex looked into Piper’s eyes. “You have to say it back.” She pushed a pice of hair out of Piper’s face.

The way Alex said that was so innocent sounding to Piper. It made her realize just how scared Alex was that there may a chance that maybe she didn’t love her back, but that was wrong. Piper really loved her. 

“I love you too.” 

Alex locked up the store around 3:15am. 

The two of them left the store together and started walking. It was cool night.

“Do you know what this night reminds me of?” Piper asked looking over to Alex, who seemed to be leading her over to a nearby park bench. 

“What?”

“Our first date.” Piper smiled as the two sat down. 

A smile crossed Alex’s face as she remembered that night. That was one of the best nights of her life. “Or as I remember it, the nightafter I got punched in the face.”

“Are either of you ever going to let that go?” Piper chuckled. 

“Hey, I had a cut under my eye for ages.” 

“I remember… It made you look even hotter then you normally do.” Piper smirked. 

“Yeah well it made it awful to wear my glasses.”

“Half the time your glasses aren’t even on your face!”

“Fine, but I don’t think I will ever let it go.” Alex teased. 

Piper took Alex’s hand in her own. “Is it weird how normal this feels?”

“Well I think… when you have a connection with someone, it never really goes away, you know?”

“It’s like you snap back to being important to each other because you still are.” Piper added. 

Alex nodded her head and smiled. It was silent for a while on.

“Alex?” Piper asked softly. 

School friendsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें