Can we talk?

Alex re-stocked the shelves with new CD’s and vinyl’s while Emma sat in a swivel chair and spun around. “So you tell Piper yet?”

“Nope.” 

“It’s been a fucking week! Isn’t she dying to know? I would be dying to know.”

“Yeah well, I don’t know what to say.” 

“Right. Well i’m always up for telling her.” 

“Look, as great as that would be, it’s not the kind of thing you want to hear from someone else.” 

It was silent for a while long, the only sound was the sound of CD cases hitting each other. Alex then looked up and over to Emma, who was spinning. “I still have no idea why I even fucking told you.”

“It’s easier to tell your problems to someone you don’t know. You don’t care about their opinion of you that way.” 

Alex nodded her head, “sounds about right.” 

“Is she coming here later?”

“Who, Piper? No, she’s hanging out with Polly. Apparently going out on a Friday is more fun then being at a record store.” Alex joked. 

“Smart.” 

“Yeah.” 

“So you have any plans for the weekend?”

“Nope, mostly just studying. I have so many fucking tests coming up this week.” 

“What are you taking?”

“Uh, nothing important… Other then bio and math…” 

“Shit.” 

Alex leaned back and sighed, “Why the fuck did I ever take biology. It’s so unnecessary.” 

“Yeah but i mean, the whole going to collage thing seems pretty important to all you guys.” 

“It sure as hell may be for other people, but not me.” 

“Right, you’re doing the whole drug dealer thing instead.” 

“I wouldn’t be a dealer. And also I still don’t know. I keep going back and forth so…” 

“Maybe telling Piper would help with that decision…” 

“Shut up.” 

“Make me.” Emma teased as she stopped spinning and looked over to Alex, a smirk on her face.

Alex just rolled her eyes. She was normally up for some fun flirting, especially since Emma was so good at it, but she was too stressed; and ever since last week she was more cautious.