imagine me and you

"So is she like, here permanently or?" Nicky asked as her and Alex waited inline for their order. 

"I guess so. Apparently she's enrolled in my school now."

"Is she even allowed to come in midway through the first semester?"

"They're saying that she was enrolled in the beginning of the year but just never showed up."

"Who the fuck is 'they'?" 

"No clue... Her family is really rich, I think they just payed someone to let her come in at this time. Why the hell she would want to go to that dump of a school is beyond me." 

The two of them picked up their drinks and headed outside. It was starting to get really cold out. The two of them spent time debating weather or not they should leave the warmth yet or not. They decided that they would have to go out eventually. 

"Well, Vause, have fun facing the girl who broke up your steamy make out session with Piper." Nicky said as she backed away with a smirk on her face. 

"It wasn't- were not- we're just friends!" Alex yelled back. 

"Sure ya are." Nicky yelled back sarcastically. 

Alex rolled her eyes and started to walked towards her school. She knew this girl was starting school today. She hoped that she didn't have the same classes that Piper and her had. 

She groaned as she walked into the school. She was on time for once. She was on her way to her class when her glasses really started to fog up. "I fucking hate this." She said as she took them off 

Wiping of the fog never helped, as they always just got dirtier and harder to see through. She walked into her class and sat down in her seat. It was times like these where she hated her spot by the window. The cold air always seemed to find its way in. 

Alex heard Pipers voice come into the room. She sat up in hear seat but then slowly slouched over when she realized that she wasn't alone. 

Piper walked over to her and sat down in the seat beside her. Polly then sat down in front of Piper. Before Alex or Piper could even speak to each other, class started. 

The two of them hadn't spoken to each other since Polly arrived. Alex wanted to call Piper, but she figured that she would be too busy catching up with Polly. 

The teacher for this class was a real hard-ass. He favours the weirdest people. All of Pipers friends always come in late with their Starbucks drink so and he lets them off the hook. If Alex were to come in even one minute late she would be yelled at. 

And about ten minutes into class all of Pipers friends walked in. 

Alex always liked the first few minutes of class where Piper and her would have time together. Piper would still take to her when her friends were around  it was just always more awkward. Piper would always act differently, as if she was scare pd about being judged by the people around her.