Chapter 4

SUNGHOON'S POV:

I was looking for some places to visit in summer vacation. Even if I'm not going, I still had to help Heeseung Hyung and Jay deciding the place where they want to go this time. I was scrolling down when I heard Jay.

"Hey Sunghoon! How's your vacation going huh? Did you plan for something fun? And if you did I'm in whether you invite me or not." He spoke.

"Jay, you know whenever we plan for something you're the first one invited. You're very important to us." I put down my phone on the table and stared at Jay. He's really important to us. He's the only best friend we have. From elementary school to University. We were together everywhere. And now he's saying these dumb things, My god!!

"Yeah, I knowww^-^!! But you've never planed anything you know that. It's just Heeseung Hyung who always takes care of me. You're such an old soul must say." He chuckled while sitting on the sofa.

"Yeah yeah... I was just searching for some places by the way." I told him while reaching for my phone again. I knew he will be shocked and will say something.

"Wait.wait.wait!! Are you for real? You sick maybe. Let me check your fever. It's normal bro. But I mean, We always choose where we have to go. You've never even considered saying a word. And now you're doing it. Strange?? But I'm happy bro. You're coming to life LOL." Jay said in a surprising tone.

"Coming to life? Was I dead before or what? Well, let me make this clear. This year, I'm helping you because I'm not going with you. So I just did some effort. Just take it as a recommendation because I'm just relying on pictures." I smirked at Jay.

"What you're saying? Why you're not coming with us? It'll be fun. And Heeseung Hyung agreed on it? I'm not believing you." Jay pouted.

"I've talked to him and he understood me. He's the same as you, stubborn. But I've convinced him. Honestly speaking, I don't wanna go anywhere. And it's just 15 days. You'll not gonna live there for your whole life. I'm really tired because of the office. So, I just wanna rest now." I completed and started to use my mobile.

"You're such an old soul bro. Very boring. I sometimes get worried about you. How will you date someone? He or she will regret his life decision for sure HAHAHAHA!!" Jay started laughing and went to the kitchen

"Whatever." I answered for what jay said.

"Heyy!! Do you know about Mr. Kim's family?" He asked me from the kitchen. I furrowed because of his question.

"Mr. Kim?? Ahh!! Yeah, I know them. I met Mr. Kim 3 months ago. For the business project. He's very polite. But then I went to the USA for some work. And Heeseung Hyung started working on the project with them." I explained to him while using my mobile. After coming from the kitchen, He sat on the sofa right beside me.

"But why are you asking about them?" I asked in confusion.

"So you don't know.." He took a deep breath.

"What??"

"Last month, they had a car accident. And sadly they died. Me and Heeseung Hyung went to their office and house too. Fortunately, Their son wasn't with them. We didn't see him because he was in his room. Probably crying?? Their Uncle welcomed us and did everything. I think the guy isn't very young. I don't know much about him." He completed.

"But Heeseung Hyung didn't tell me anything about it. Maybe he forgot. I am so sorry for their loss. We also have lost our parents, I know the pain, the loneliness." I put down my head and looked at the ground. Life without parents is very difficult. No one can take that place.

"Heyy!! Don't be sad. I'm with you, right? Everything will be fine, for them.. for you." He patted my back and consoled me.

"Hmm.. Well, see this.." I changed the topic and started showing him some places. He always comforts me when i feel down.

END OF SUNGHOON'S POV.

                                            __________.__________

Sunoo was using his mobile when his Uncle arrived at the house. He didn't even know what is coming for him. He was peacefully listening to music. Woong-in opened the door of his room and slammed it. When his wife saw him, she rushed to their room.

"What happened Woong? Why do you want to break the poor door?" She shouted

"You don't even know what happened. I want to break everything." He said furiously.

"What happened? Tell me." His wife knows about his temper so she doesn't take him seriously sometimes. But this time, something was serious.

"I went to his lawyer's office. And HE TOLD ME THAT ALL THE PROPERTY WILL BE GIVEN TO CHARITY. Huh!! they're challenging me. ME!! Now they have to be ready for all the consequences." Woong-in was so furious. Her wife didn't understand much. But her main concern was money. She sat on the bed with him and began to weep over her fate.

"Where's Sunoo?" Woong-in asked.

"He's in his room. He always locks himself there and does nothing like I'm his maid. I'm telling you, Get him out of this house or I won't live here anymore." His wife was tired of being a very caring person towards Sunoo. In reality, They were just pretending in front of him. So that they can win his heart.

"From now on, he'll do everything. Just trust me." He smirked and left the room.

                                            __________.__________

Sunoo was listening to music when someone opened the door. His eyes instantly moved to the door where his Uncle was standing. From seeing him, he was a little sure that his Uncle wasn't in a good mood.

Sunoo calmly removed his Air Pods and with a big smile,  got up and went to his Uncle's side and said.

"Good evening Uncle!! How wa-" Just before he could finish his words, Woong-in crashed down his hand on Sunoo's face with too much force. 

The slap was so harsh that he fell to the floor. His mouth starting bleeding.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU DESERVE." His Uncle shouted.

He couldn't be able to get up after what happened. His mind was not comprehending a single thing.

"Get up..."

"I SAID GET THE F*CK UP!!" Sunoo was shivering from head to toe. The bruise on his mouth was hurting now.

His Unlce's sudden behaviour was sending chills to his spine. He never wanted to get beaten by anyone.

Sunoo was a baby to his parents. Never in his life was he even scolded by them. But time had changed.

Weakness took over him. His body felt soulless.  Just then, his Uncle held him up forcefully by his arm. 

"It's h-h-hurting." He winced in pain. Tears were running down his face.

A confidence in him that he was in safe hands just shattered like a piece of glass.

"U-Uncle I beg y-you!" Sunoo kneeled down in front of him. But his callous attitude remained the same. 

Suddenly Sunoo felt a harsh push to his bed.

                                                                                                                                                  TO BE CONTINUED.......  

                                            __________.__________