Chapter 23

The Sunday started with a bit unsettled atmosphere for one particular person. Everyone was on their things. While Heeseung and Sunoo were discussing Sunoo's College admission, Ari was making coffee for the two.

And here came Sunghoon with an office suite, ready to leave for work just before being interrupted by his older brother, who was busy with his little special.

"Sunghoon? Today's Sunday, and there's pretty much no work in the office. Then why you're...?" A question had been asked by Heeseung with confusing expressions visible on his face.

"I-I thought to give more attention t-to work. There's nothing much to do in the house so.." The words were barely making sense as Sunghoon was more muttering than actually speaking like he used to. Something was wrong, and we know what except Heeseung.

"You don't need to do extra work. Just go out or rest." The older stated with a serious tone. Just like a big brother taking care of his young brother.

Sunghoon slightly nodded and was going to change into his casual clothes. Before climbing the stairs, his eyes fell on the young boy sitting with his Hyung. A sudden wave of embarrassment covered his whole body when Sunoo looked at him with no emotions. Sunghoon was feeling worse every time seeing Sunoo. And he should be. The sin he had done wasn't a small thing.

The older just avoided the contact and made his to his room awkwardly.

                                            __________.__________

It was afternoon when loud sirens filled the street for the two brothers who were unaware of the upcoming storm. But Sunoo was content, watching two police cars entering the mansion.

It'll be fun. He whispered and headed downstairs. Meanwhile, Heeseung and Sunghoon with almost everyone in the mansion caught off guard by the presence of cops, who nearly never paid a visit to the house.

The officers came into the house with the permission of Heeseung and stood in the living room. At the moment, Sunoo, Sunghoon and Ari also arrived in the hall.

"Good afternoon! We are sorry to bother you at this hour, but the case was urgent." Said one cop giving brief information.

"I understand. Well, what's the matter?" Heeseung remarked politely.

"Instead of them, Can I tell you what's the real issue?" A man's voice appeared behind the cops, who moved away to let the man come in front of the people.

Everyone got taken by surprise except Sunoo and Ari, who didn't know what was happening. Sunoo smirked a bit, amused by Sunghoon's shaking hands.

"YOU!! Get out of this house right now!" Heeseung burst out, really close to hitting that man.

"Mr Heeseung calm down. We want you to listen to him first." That just made Heeseung make a tsk sound.

"YOUR LITTLE BROTHER TOOK ADVANTAGE OF MY SON. I SENT SUNOO HERE FOR WORK, BUT THIS A$$HOL€'S INTENTIONS WERE DIFFERENT. WHEN MY SON UNDERSTOOD WHAT HE WAS GOING TO DO, HE TRIED TO FLEE FROM THIS PLACE. BUT HE TOOK HOSTAGE OF HIM AND THEN R@PeD HIM. AND YOU ARE ALSO INVOLVED IN IT MR. HEESEUNG. AREN'T YOU?"

"I WOULD HAVE COME HERE EARLIER TO SAVE MY SON, BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO SUNOO, SIR. HE TOLD ME EVERYTHING YESTERDAY IN A PHONE CALL. THESE TWO MEN S€XuALLy ASSAULTED MY POOR SON. ASK HIM IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME!!" As his whole paragraph of lies ended, making Heeseung super furious and humiliated in front of everyone.

How would you feel if someone accused you of something filthy that you can never imagine doing it? The half of Heeseung was frustrated by the man's allegations, and the half of him thinking about what he mentioned about Sunghoon.