Chapter 17 (M)

(Note: This chapter has some mature scenes and Curse words. So if you're uncomfortable with it. Skip it 😉.)

"Is he ready or not?" Sunghoon asked while adjusting the brooch on his check coat. Indeed, he was looking so handsome that no one could take their eyes off him. Soon Ari came to indicate to him that Sunoo was ready to go.

Both went to the living room where Sunoo was waiting for Sunghoon

Both went to the living room where Sunoo was waiting for Sunghoon. When Sunghoon looked at the younger, he literally skipped a beat. The boy in front of him was looking ravishing, even in casual clothes. Ease on his eyes.

"Sunghoon-ssi?" Ari tapped his shoulder, making him return to reality.

"Well, isn't it too casual? We're going to a formal party after all." Sunghoon commented and rolled his eyes.

" Sunghoon commented and rolled his eyes

"I wore what I had at the time. And, I usually wear simple clothes." Said Sunoo without looking at him. That didn't mean he was afraid but annoyed because of how picky Sunghoon was in everything.

"Whatever, we're leaving. Take care of everything. Let's go." Sunghoon started to walk, and Sunoo followed him.

On the way go, Sunoo turned around to see Ari, and she gave a small smile to him.

"I hope everything goes well." Ari prayed while going back to her work.

                                           __________.__________

WHILE DRIVING:

Sunghoon was driving while Sunoo sat next to him silently. The older looked at Sunoo through the rear-view mirror and said,

"I'm surprised you agreed without contestation." He mocked with a cold tone that always appears when it comes to Sunoo.

"I didn't want to make you angry all the time. Since I know, in the end, I have to agree even when I don't want to." Sunoo answered with an ironic smile on his face. As if both were having a competition.

"Hmm. It's good you acknowledged that." The older nodded. The two continued their journey ahead in silence.

                                          __________.__________