Chapter 11

SUNOO'S POV:

I left the house as soon as I overheard all his conversation. Without letting anyone know except the guard. Thank god! he didn't stop me or informed that owner. But where should I go now? The only question that was in my head. Go back to our house? But it was too far from here. And I didn't even have much money for it. Wait! Joon Uncle's home! I suddenly realised. I'm sure Woong-in Uncle would be there as he told me that he'll stay for 2 days after I go to my work. But what if he left the house already? Still, I don't have any other option. I don't know anyone here. And it's dangerous for me to walk alone. A thought rushed through my head. I searched for the address that they both gave me in case of an emergency. Finally, I found it in one of my backpack's pockets that I had with me.

END OF SUNOO'S POV.

TIMESKIP:

Sunoo rang the bell and knocked 2-3 times. Someone opened the door slowly and,

"Sunoo! Why are you here? Weren't you at your work?" Woong-in asked in confusion.

"Uncle! I-i. He is n-not a good person." Sunoo immediately hugged the latter and started crying. Woong-in got startled at how he found out so quickly (As he just spent some hours in that house). But thanked God that he didn't know the whole truth. Just then, Joon came out of his room because of the sound he heard from the living room.

"YA! Who is disturbing my sleep?" Joon asked with irritation.

"Wait! What is he doing here?" He was surprised at the sight of Sunoo hugging the man. Sunoo lifted his head when he heard the familiar voice. And stared at the person with so much hate and anger.

"He is the person who did everything Uncle!" Sunoo shouted.

"The owner was talking with someone on the phone and I heard all the conversation of him. He said do I know that I'm sold now? And was also talking about the payment he had to pay." Sunoo explained the whole thing he overheard.

"I know it's him. He was suspicious from the start. First, he told you about this job from nowhere and then asked about my pictures. I know Uncle, it's him. He fooled us. Let's go back! I d-don't want to be here. Please Uncle!!" Sunoo almost begged in front of him. He knew if he will not tell the whole situation. They will drop him back there. And he didn't want this.

"HAHA!! This kid is so naive Woong! I mean, I'm speechless. Do you really think I can do this all... Alone?" Joon said while chuckling.

"Do you really think no one was in this plan?" He again asked with a smirk now.

"W-what do you mean?" Sunoo questioned and lifted his head to see his Uncle. Who was quiet and wasn't uttering a word.

"HAHA!! Ask your Dear Uncle. Who came up with this idea and told me to find an auction where he can... SELL YOU!!" Joon laughed at how Sunoo's eyes widened when he said the last words.

"He can never do this! I-i... I know him. Uncle? You c-can't do this to me? I trusted you again. You didn't betray me right?" Sunoo was asking and asking but Woong-in wasn't responding nor looking at him.

"Answer me! He is lying! I know... But please tell me once by yourself! Please!" Sunoo more or less shouted on him. He couldn't handle how Joon said this all with so much confidence and his Uncle wasn't even justifying himself.

Woong-in sighed and said, "I did it." And looked straight into his eyes.

Sunoo froze there. Just looking back into his eyes, Which were showing his honesty for what he said before. He slowly backed away, As he was in a big shock.