Last Chapter (Part 2)

"Here came our special guest." Heeseung cheerfully said, making his circle to look at the boys.

Jay's body froze when his eyes met with a person ahead of him.

"Jungwon!" The amazed boy raced out from the crowd and took his love into his arms.

Everyone drew attention to them now.

"Am... Am I dreaming? Y-you said you won't come!" Jay said in a slightly cracked voice while nestled in Jungwon's hug.

"Hyung and I wanted to give you a surprise." Jungwon beamed, displaying the cute dimples that Jay loved the most.

In the meantime, Ari and Sunoo approached them as well.

"Poor boy's gonna cry." Sunghoon cackled, causing his boyfriend to elbow him.

When they both parted, Jungwon greeted the other people. Jay still sticking with him.

"Won't we get introduced to this guy too?" Ari asked with high enthusiasm.

The boy smiled timidly and spoke.

"I'm Jake." He cutely waved his hand to everybody.

"He's my friend from Australia. And Jake, this is Ari, Sunghoon and his boyfriend Sunoo. And this is Jungwon you came here with, and Jay, his boyfriend. And these are my friends." Jake one by one greeted everyone like Jungwon. All were delighted to meet the two guests.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, I hope we get along well." Jake said in his Aussie accent, making everyone a bit confused.

"You speak too fast." Jay's eyes widened in reaction.

"His Australian accent is too hard to understand." Heeseung dramatically marked as Jake slightly puffed.

"Hyung!"

"I'm just kidding." The older pulled the young boy closer by his waist and ruffled his hair.

.

.

"Don't you think they're too close to be just friends?" Ari whispered in Sunoo's ear.

"Don't you think Hyung behaves like this with more or less everyone?" Sunoo replied with a fact. Heeseung had a nature like that. Looking at someone with full love, physical touch and appealing words, was his love language.

"Feast's ready, Sir." Two servants came into view and informed Heeseung. The older nodded, and all started to head to eat.

The servants at each table began to place the meal. Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Jungwon, Sunghoon, Sunoo and Ari additionally sat at their respective table.

"So, how was the flight?" Heeseung asked whilst taking the food.

"It was tiring Hyung, but I liked Jungwon's company a lot." Jake commented.

"Yeah, we enjoyed it a lot talking." Jungwon added.

The time passed for them talking, laughing and eating. But Ari was still focused on her thoughts. Keeping an eye on the interactions between Jake and Heeseung. Her guts were telling her Jake is the guy Heeseung has fallen for...

                                            __________.__________

After having dinner all gathered once again. Now around the stage where Heeseung was standing.

"I'm honoured to have you all here on my special occasion. Thank you very much to make time for my party." Heeseung started to talk.

All the eyes were set on him. As he continued.