Chapter 30🦋

NOTE: This Chapter is a bit long than usual. Please read till the end <3

Sunoo was now in front of his classmate's house. He could hear loud music with people screaming and laughing. It was his first time attending this kind of event.

He entered the house with two security guards welcoming him. No lies, the arrangements were done very efficiently.

Sunoo walked into the crowd when someone pulled him to the nearest table.

"Choose a mask you like the most here!" Bora announced who organised this night.

"But why?"

"Sunoo! It's a masquerade party. It's the rule to wear it. Just pick one and enjoy. We're going to play games next!" She said, thrilled.

Sunoo shook his head and began to look at the prettiest masks.

His eyes suddenly caught a silver masquerade mask with white pearls and silver lace decorating the edges of it. At the end of the mask, were some wings attached that were making it more charming. That was it, Sunoo's preference.

                                            __________.__________

All were immersed in the blinding lights and deafening sounds, jumping to the base of the music. Except for Sunoo.

He was sitting somewhere, completely zoned out of the current world. His mind was just on one thing and one person. Sunghoon.

It had been less than an hour since Sunoo left the house. But now, all he craved was Sunghoon's presence.

"It would be better If I could just spend some time with him instead of coming here." Sunoo muttered regrettably. This wasn't his type of joy. Books were way better than dancing and screaming like crazy.

"Can I do something for you?" A low voice caught Sunoo off guard as he immediately looked up.

A boy, with a gorgeous appearance beamed at the younger.

"N-no. I'm fine." Sunoo replied hesitantly. Not knowing from where this guy unexpectedly came.

"Well, all are having fun, and you're here seeming lonely doesn't sit well with me." The boy stated with concern.

"We can at least dance for some time."

"Please?" He said it to Sunoo with such a pleading tone which Sunoo couldn't reject due to his politeness.He sighed in defeat and stood from the chair. The boy clapped in happiness and walked behind Sunoo.

Now the two were into the crowd that now became a ballroom. All were dancing in pairs while the sweet piano music was playing in the background.

All of a sudden. Sunoo mused.

The boy took Sunoo's hand and intertwined it with his whereas the other put it on his waist. Sunoo did the same by placing his hand on his shoulder.

It all felt magical for a second. It was like a scene that came straight from the movie. Both were enjoying each other's interactions while being completely unaware of their identities.

Why does this guy feel so familiar? Sunoo asked himself while staring at his divine eyes.

His lips! The boy muttered under his breath. Who was ready to give it all to just taste those lips. 

The eye contact soon broke when Bora took everyone's attention, speaking on a mic.

Sunoo awkwardly backed away from the boy and looked at the girl. But someone wasn't satisfied with such a lovely but brief moment.