Chapter 32

Sunoo held his sanity and made steps to the bathroom. This made Sunghoon confused or even worried regarding what if Sunoo felt uncomfortable.

Not to lie, Sunghoon wasn't even letting him breathe properly.

Sunoo locked the door and stood in front of the mirror, looking at his face. 

Sweat was covering his head. His lips were red and swollen from the passionate kiss they had minutes ago. By noticing, his shirt's upper buttons were also opened.

"Why did I even ask about yesterday?" He asked himself.

"Everything's ok?" A sudden deep voice jolted Sunoo from his place.

"Y-yes."

"Open the door, then." This sentence never felt like a request, but more like an order.

Sunoo gradually opened the door, acting all normal just before he saw Sunghoon leaning against the door's frame.

His gaze was so intense that Sunoo couldn't even stand in front of him correctly.

Sunghoon then tilted closed to Sunoo, only to make him shut his eyes completely. The older chuckled at his cuteness and placed a sweet peck on his forehead.

"Breakfast's getting cold. Let's eat." Sunghoon held Sunoo's hand and walked to the bed.

It was confusing. On the one hand, Sunghoon could actually devour Sunoo, but then he did cute boyfriend stuff that really was difficult for the younger to comprehend.

Just like Sunoo, who was at the peak of his confidence yesterday and now was acting like a scaredy cat.

You're driving me crazy, Mr Park!

                                            __________.__________

·EVENING·

The evening was always a golden time for Sunoo to read his favourite books and enter its fantasy world. Books do make a person feel like the real world never exists, even though for some time.

Sunoo was truly immersed in the book that even a person standing in front of him with frowned expressions was invisible to his eyes.

Sunghoon waited for a while to get noticed but there was no chance of Sunoo even glancing at him. In the end, he huffed in annoyance and sat on the sofa close beside Sunoo.

He started peeking and somehow distracting the younger to get attention when Sunoo closed the book shut and looked at him irritably.

"I was just curious."

"I need some privacy, please!" Sunoo pressed his lips in a forced smile.

"So there's no us time? Come on, Hyung will be coming soon." Sunghoon rested his face on Sunoo's shoulder and pouted. Sunghoon never was so clingy but when It comes to Sunoo, he didn't want anything but to stick with him 24/7.

"Ok, but give me like 30 minutes to finish this chapter." Sunoo focused on the book again just when Sunghoon snatched it and stood from the sofa quickly.

"No damn way you're going to waste our precious time here." As he started to run around the sofa while Sunoo chasing him to get his beloved book.

"I swear If you ruin the book's pages. I will kill you!" Sunoo yelled from the back, but Sunghoon had other plans.

Just in a second, Sunghoon stopped at his place as Sunoo bumped into the older unconsciously. 

He looked at Sunghoon with furious eyes but melted right away when the older smiled widely. Love really makes you weak that being angry with your partner feels like a mistake.