Chapter 19

"Welcome back Heeseung-ssi and Jay-sii!" Ari welcomed the two cheerfully, together with Sunghoon, who just stayed silent.

"Not just us, there's someone else too!" As they both moved aside to let them see the hidden person behind them.

"H-hi?" A cute cat-like young boy smiled shyly, showing his pretty dimples.

"I'm Jungwon. Nice to meet you!" While Ari went in awe, Sunghoon squinted with many questions in his mind.

"Come jungwon-ssi, let me show you the house, Come!" As they both went inside, leaving the trio behind.

"Who is he?"

"He's Jay's Boyfriend." Heeseung spoke, which made Jay run off the place, covering his mouth in shyness.

"Is he even serious?" Sunghoon gave a WTF look.

TIMESKIP:

"The house is so pretty Hyung." Jungwon exclaimed while unpacking the stuff.

"Yeah, it is, But you know what is more beautiful?" The older back hugged the younger.

"Hmm?"

"You!" Jay flirted, and Jungwon rolled his eyes.

"That was cheesy- Hyung!!! haha!" The younger began to laugh when Jay started to tickle him in the stomach.

When Jay stopped tickling, their eyes locked. As if they had their whole world in each other.

"I seriously never knew you could accept me as your Boyfriend. It wasn't always a coincidence when we met so randomly. We are destined to be together." Jay stated, fondling his cute boy's cheeks.

"I never felt this for anyone like I feel for you. That day, I heard you when you were convincing Heeseung Hyung to stay in Turkey for more time. I... was waiting for you to confess to me your feelings. But I guess you were scared of rejection." Jungwon pouted while placing his hands around Jay's neck.

"Well, That time I was scared of rejection, and this time... of losing you."

"That's why when you saw me abroad, you hugged me so tightly as if I was lost somewhere." Both started laughing when,

"Jay You-" Sunghoon opened the door without knocking.

Both instantly let off each other's embrace while Sunghoon stood there like a penguin.

"I think I should go-"

"YAH SUNGHOON! YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOCKED!" Jay shouted whereas Jungwon went outside the room in embarrassment.

"As if I always knock before coming to your room." Sunghoon said while yawing.

"But now I have a boyfriend."

"And?" Sunghoon raised an eyebrow.

"And you can't relate. HAHAHA!" Jay mocked while leaving the room.

"How dare he-" It really felt like a slap. Sunghoon thought.

                                           __________.__________

When everyone was busy with their stuff, Heeseung went to Sunoo's room. He first knocked, but it was already open.

"Sunoo?" Heeseung called.

"Hyung!" Sunoo's expression turned bright when he saw his Hyung. As he unexpectedly jumped into his arms. Without any hesitation.

"Woah! You missed me that much huh?" Heeseung teased while cuddling his favourite.

"I m-missed you a lot" He answered innocently. And they separated. But soon when Sunoo realised what did he had just do, he felt totally numb.