Chapter 29

Sunoo's contemplative gaze stuck to the door unconsciously. It wasn't a lie that Sunghoon had a very charming body. Those delicate features Sunoo saw for the first time. His fair and smooth skin. 

And how could he forget his beauty bones that captivated him more than anything. Only he knew how hypnotized he felt to that very moment when Sunghoon showed.

But why was Sunoo thinking of him this indefinitely? Why his mind was constantly roaming around Sunghoon and Sunghoon only?

A crack sound of the door opening reflected the room. This time, Sunghoon had worn something on his bare body. He wasn't shamefaced now, and casually walked to the younger while drying his hair with the towel.

"How are you feeling?" He asked and put the towel on the chair.

"I'm... good..." Sunoo spoke faded after discerning his ravishing look. It was just a white button-up shirt with black pants. But his damp hair with parted bangs made his whole look so mesmerizing to Sunoo's eyes.

Sunoo's cheeks flushed with intense heat. How will he hide it from the older? 

Because this look now became Sunoo's weakness for sure. He wanted to look at him again but didn't want the older to notice his flustered face.

"Hmm. You actually fell asleep in the middle of the way. And didn't even wake up when we came home. So... I carried you to my room." Sunghoon added casually as If he wasn't close to fainting just minutes ago.

The younger nervously nodded. There was a fluttering sensation in his whole body that he never felt before.

Being touched by him once felt like danger. But now, he couldn't resist the fact that he was wanting it more.

"Let me see if you have a fever." Sunghoon said and put the back of his hand on Sunoo's head for some seconds. Sunoo took a glimpse of the boy and moved his eyes quickly.

Sunghoon then put his hand on the younger's neck only for Sunoo to back away quickly. It startled the older for a second.

"It t-tickles there." Sunoo whispered-like, hiding his face like a child.

Shit! Why did I tell him that? Sunoo mentally cursed himself. He just gave Sunghoon his weakness.

Sensitive spot. Sunghoon smirked widely. There was a side of him respecting his privacy.

And the other side thinking very unholy things.

"There's no fever. I think you were just tired." He told, pressing his mischievous grin.

At first, he heard him moaning-like his name and now his sensitive spot. Now, It was hard for him to forget these things easily.

He cleared his throat and said,

"One thing, If that guy ever tried to make you uncomfortable or touched you without your consent. Just tell me. I know what I have to do then." He advised Sunoo with all his earnestness and exited the room.

Sunoo sighed and fell onto the bed on his back. Eyes shining.

"Wow, suddenly he becomes protective and dominating."

But who's complaining!

                                            __________.__________

Night came, and everyone went to their rooms. Heeseung never actually showed up since he stayed at Jay's house. All because of Jay's plan.

Sunghoon was reading a book when his phone rang.

"Hello?" He picked it up without reading the name.

"Cold as Ice but in the right hands he melts."