Chapter 5

"P-p-please it's h-h-hurting." Tears were running down from his face. He couldn't believe that his Uncle will be the reason for his tears. "I'm i-in p-pain please!!" Sunoo begged in front of him. But his heart was like a rock. Instead of letting him go, he was hurting him even more.

"W-why are you doing this? Did-..did I do something wrong?" The poor guy thought that he had caused this whole situation somehow.

"Wrong? Hahaha!! Well, let me tell you then." He pushed Sunoo on the bed and walked near him.

"So, your *So called*caring parents have done testation before dying. Where they clearly said that YOU can't give your property to anyone unless you're 20. So, as I signed your property to my name by tricking on you. It didn't work out. Don't be happy. Because everything will go to CHARITY." He laughed.

After hearing everything, Sunoo was numb, shocked, broken. Nothing could describe his state. He was so grateful to have a family again. But everything was just imaginary. No one can love you better than your parents.

"Y-you..Y-you de-deceived me? B-but I trusted you. If you asked me to do it. I would never refuse  you. I didn't want anything but s-someone's love and care." Tears welled up in his eyes once again. But this time, it was because of someone's deception. He shook his head in disbelief that his Uncle can do this to him.

"I'm really not into your lectures. And yes, I deceived you. What did your father do for me huh? That bas-"

"Please Uncle!!" He was scared but how can he listen to him cursing his dad.

"Ohh!! So you dare to cut my words? Don't ever try to raise your voice in front of me. Otherwise, you don't even know what I can do with you." Woong-in gave him a death stare. Sunoo was a little bit afraid but he couldn't be silent.

"Today, you will not get any food. Understand!!!" He said his last sentence before slamming the door.

Sunoo had no words about what happened. It's like a nightmare for him. During the time he stayed with them, they never even shouted at him. And suddenly, his Uncle treated him like this was not understandable. But this is just the beginning, things are going to get worse.

He wasn't expecting him to react like this. Will his life be the same from now on? What did he do to deserve this? Can't his life be the same as when his parents were alive? This desire wasn't going away. Will they never love him like before? Was it all an act? Many questions were roaming in his mind. But he had no answer.

"Things will be fine Sunoo.. Don't be weak... This is just temporary anger. Things will be fine. Every-" He was giving himself some courage but ended up bursting into tears once again.

"Why always me? Why?? Am I so bad that God doesn't love me? N-no one loves me." He screamed.

After a while, His eyelids started closing slowly. And finally, he fell asleep After crying for hours.

                                            __________.__________

·MORNING·

HEESEUNG'S POV:

"Ok, so as I explained to you all the work, you have to do it very carefully. I'll not accept any mistake. From now, my manager will guide you. If you will need any help, he'll be here to do so." I completed my sentence while giving my manager a signal who was with us at the conference.

"You may leave now" Everyone started leaving the conference room except for my manager who was waiting for them to go.

He approached me while I was standing in front of the large window.

"Please take care of everything Mr. Dal. I'll be back after 15 days. Until then, you have to guide them. It's an important project, I don't want any fault." I said looking at him. Mr. Dal is very hard working. He was my dad's manager. After I joined this business, he helped me a lot.

"No need to worry Heeseung, I'll manage them. You can rely on me. Well, I love your idea that you hire some new employees when some of them are on their vacations." He appreciated. Yes, he calls me by my name. As he is older than me, it feels uncomfortable to hear Sir.

"Yeah! It can help some people to find temporary jobs even for some time." I smiled.

"Well, I'm going now, I have to pack some stuff and buy things with Jay. Bye!." I was about to go when he asked.

"Isn't Sunghoon going with you two?" He was confused.

"No, actually he doesn't want to go this year. You know him. Ok, I'm gonna be late Bye!" I quickly ran to the door after bid him goodbye. Sometimes, it's hard to explain why Sunghoon behaves like that.

END OF HEESEUNG'S POV:

Heeseung and Jay went to do some shopping while Sunghoon was at home watching TV. When they came back, their hands were full of shopping bags. Sunghoon went to the living room after hearing their voices.

"Seriously Hyung!! Do you want to stay there for a year?" Sunghoon rolled his eyes.

"It's him Sunghoon. He bought almost the entire shop." Heeseung gave Jay a stare.

"It's not too much by the way. I didn't have new clothes, so I just bought some. Hyung!!, can't you take my side even once?" Jay pouted.

Heeseung rolled his eyes and And fell on the sofa. "I'm sooo tired. I don't think I can travel.." Heeseung sighed while hugging a cushion.

"Hyung be strong! LOL!" Jay laughed at the elder.

"Well Hyung, what will you do with Mr. Kim's project?" Sunghoon asked waiting for Heeseung's response. His question startled him a little.

"Oh Yes!!. Well, I forgot to tell you something about them." Heeseung was about to tell when Jay cut him.

"I told him Hyung. I thought he was aware of that news but he didn't know about it." Jay said while sitting beside Heeseung.

"I'm really sad for the boy, he lost his parents at such a young age like us." All three of them went silent. They know how it feels.

"Well, I don't know who will continue their business. Maybe their son? I don't remember his name... Sunghoon! Can you do me a favour? Can you go to their house and talk to them about this?" Heeseung requested him.

"But.. I don't know their address." Sunghoon scratched his nape.

"I have their house address. Actually, the boy doesn't live in his house anymore. He's living with his Uncle and Aunty. And his Uncle gave me his address. So you can go :)." Heeseung completed.

"Ok! I'll go within the next two days.." Sunghoon gave him a small smile that relieved Heeseung. Sunghoon was not in the mood to go anywhere and do office work. But it's his Hyung's request. How can he deny it?

Fine Hyung! I'll go. Sunghoon thought.

I hope you like it :).. I don't know why i'm making this story so slowww!! I hope you'll forgive me. 💜