Chapter 10

SUNOO'S POV:

"WOW," I muttered at the glimpse of an enormous mansion right in front of me. Indeed, it was so opulent. My eyes got widen by just seeing the outside view of it. We also had a big house, but this was bigger and more eye-catching.

The big gates of the mansion opened for the car to enter. And I was just admiring the beauty of each and everything there. When the car stopped in front of the mansion, The security guard opened my door. One of the servants took my suitcase and we went inside the mansion.

And afresh, I was astonished by the attractiveness of this mansion. It was modern-styled, yet royal. The ambience of the place was somehow cold and at the same time cosy. The furniture, paint of the walls and ornaments were describing that people who live here have a very different taste from each other.

The servants guided me to the living room. I sat on a sofa and was being told that the owner of this house will be coming in some minutes. I gulped at the thought of how they will treat me? Will I be able to satisfy them with my work? As I have zero experience in it.

Just when, a tall, elegant man stood in front of me. As soon as I lifted my head to have a better view of him, Our eyes met. His gaze was so sharp that I almost skipped a beat. He was giving me rough and cold vibes. His facial features were so charming that I lost in thoughts for seconds. But suddenly, I received a small cough from him that was indicating me to come back to reality. I started to look down at the ground and facepalmed myself in my mind.

"Hmm. So you are?" He asked but then stopped as if he was thinking my name. Really? Did he forget it in just one day?

"Ahm. I'm Sunoo. K-kim Sunoo." I answered with stuttering.

"Alright. Take him to his room." He ordered and left me in confusion. Room? But wasn't I here to work? Maybe they want me to rest for some time so that I can start my work with more energy.

Once again, one of the servants guided me. We were walking past many rooms. When we stopped, It was a GUEST ROOM? The servant stood in front of the door and gestured me politely to walk into the room with a small smile. I smiled back and walked in. Indeed, it was a guest room, but it was too much for a "household personal assistant". It was too luxurious for a worker. And why didn't I stay with other servants? As I was also one of them. Questions were roaming inside my head. But I just shrugged it off. 

"Well, I have to stay here for months. So it's good if it's like this." I said to myself. Uncle already told me that I have to stay there until my job finishes.

END OF SUNOO'S POV.

                                             __________.__________

Sunghoon was in his room, sitting on a bed and spaced out. Did his visuals affect him? Or was he thinking of something else? Just then, A servant came to inform him about Sunoo.

"I showed him his room. He is resting now Sir." The servant explained.

"OK, Prepare the dinner. I'll get a shower." Sunghoon said his last words and went to the bathroom.

TIMESKIP:

Sunghoon came to Sunoo's room. He knocked but no one was answering. So he slightly opened the door to check if he can come inside or not. But there was no one. He entered the room to check properly but Sunoo was nowhere. Maybe he's taking shower or he is somewhere else? Sunghoon thought. As no sound was coming from the bathroom, he thought that he might be with one of his servants. Just when his phone rang. As he picked up and,

"Hello?" Sunghoon asked in confusion. But after hearing the other's voice he knew who it was.

"What do you want?" Said Sunghoon coldly.

"I have given you more than half of your payment. And the left one, I'll pay it today." Sunghoon stated.

"Well, have you told him that he is sold now?" This question was asked curiously by him.

"Good! As I'm really not interested to hear his cries and beggings. It's good that he knows everything." He said emotionless.

"OK!" And the call ended. Sunghoon went back to his room. But what he didn't notice was that someone had listened to his all conversation.

FLASHBACK:

"I should take a shower." Sunoo said to himself as he entered the big bathroom.

After taking a bath, He picked the bathrobe that was placed for him in the wardrobe with towels and clothes. But the sudden knocking on the door of his room startled him a little. As he hurriedly wore the bathrobe but someone did open the door already. He sighed as he thought that one of the servants might be there to ask something. And he started to dry his hair with a towel. Then suddenly, he heard someone's talking. And...

END OF FLASHBACK.

                                           __________.__________

The door of the bathroom opened slowly. Sunoo came out of it looking at each side of the room to make sure that Sunghoon has gone. He was panicking, he was feeling afraid. Nothing was enough to make him sure that he was safe here. He heard everything by his ears. How can this happen? Is it a trap? Did His Uncle do this to him?

"No no. Why would he?" Sunoo assured himself that he could never do such a thing at least.

"Maybe, I and Uncle are getting trapped. Maybe everything that is happening is because of Uncle Joon. He was looking suspicious from the start. Or maybe this person is doing everything on his own. And no one knows what is happening?" Sunoo's brain wasn't working. All he wanted was to run away from here. AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

TIME SKIP:

The dinner was ready. Sunghoon sat on his usual seat and ordered one of the servants to call Sunoo. He started eating. The dinner was made just as he ordered. So it was delicious for him. But suddenly, he got interrupted when the servant came and said,

"Sir! He isn't in his room!" Sunghoon stopped his spoon an inch away from his mouth.

"What do you mean he isn't?" Everyone could feel the sharpness in his tone.

"We have checked him everywhere. But we couldn't find him." The servant said and looked down embarrassingly due to their carelessness.

Sunghoon got off from the seat and went to check him again. But he was nowhere to be found. At last, he went to the watchman and,

"Did you see any boy leaving?" Sunghoon asked.

"Yes Sir! There was a guy of a young age. He said he's going home. So I let him go." The watchman said with a smile.

"AND WHO TOLD YOU TO DO SO?" That was the first time Sunghoon shouted at someone.

"P-pardon but I thought-" The watchman was cut off by Sunghoon.

"You thought that you should let him go. AT LEAST YOU SHOULD ASK ME FOR IT!!" Sunghoon yelled again and went back inside the house without hearing furthermore things from the watchman.

10 minutes later:

Sunghoon got a call again.

"What now?" He said showing his full annoyance.

"Wait!... really?" As just hearing something, He got surprised and relieved at the same time.

"I'M COMING!" Said Sunghoon with rage-filled in his every word.

                                             __________.__________

Sorry for not updating on time!! I had 2 exams this week 🥲

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3k+ reads and 200+ votes!!!!!💓