Chapter 18

"And What you did before? I Sigh* won't stop until you feel pain in every part of your body."

As Sunghoon went down, placing wet kisses everywhere on his neck, making visible bruises. Verily, his anger took over him. And he broke his promise, crossed his limits. Did something that both could have never imagined.

"Sungh-~ Ahh~" Sunoo moaned loudly, but he didn't stop. 

"I have no mercy on people who disobey me. So, take it as your... Punishment!" As he put his hands under Sunoo's shirt.

"NOO!"

"Woah! What happened? Are you okay?" Sunghoon asked in worry.

"I- He was- Sobs* He was hurting me-" The younger started to cry loudly. His hands started trembling, a cold sweat passed over him.

"Who? You had a nightmare I guess? We're in a car. You fell into a deep sleep halfway." Sunghoon tried to reassure the boy, but Sunoo was scared to death.

"We're just 10 minutes far from the party. Calm down Please? Wait let me stop the car." As he turned the car on the right side of the road, to park it.

"Now tell me what happened?" The older questioned with care in his tone.

"N-nothing. I-it was j-just a bad d-dream." It was sure hard to explain anything. After all, Sunghoon was the one, who hurt him.

"Are you sure? Maybe I can... help you?" The older insisted further.

"I'm okay." This is what all Sunoo could say at the time.

Sunghoon also didn't ask again, as he thought it would bother Sunoo.

Was it really a dream? I have felt his touch-... Sigh* Should I continue my plan? But what if everything I saw, turns into reality? No no!  Sunoo contemplated while looking outside the window.

He... isn't that bad I guess. He could have ignored my condition and just drive. But he tried to comfort me? Sigh* It's hard to understand you Mr Sunghoon. The younger mused, glimpsing Sunghoon.

Soon they arrived at their destination. After meeting everyone, they went to meet the two boys.

Soobin: Here he is!

Yeonjun: Hi Bro! OH! Who's that cute boy?

Cute boy? The younger freaked out for a second. Isn't what he said in my dream?

But this time, things were little changed. Sunghoon gently put his arm on Sunoo's shoulder and introduced him to them.

It's... different. His touch...  He leaned up to see Sunghoon, but with a sparkle in his gaze. Both their eyes locked as if no one was around them. Everything got forgotten, as though there was no tomorrow. And it felt nice. Both thought.

"Ahm! We are present here!" Yeonjun joked around while Soobin had no idea of anything.

"Eh... Yeah!" The two got a little bit embarrassed and avoided eye contact with each other. This was so sus to the Choi's.

After an hour, Sunghoon bid his goodbye and both left.

                                          __________.__________

TIMESKIP:

·HOUSE·

"How does the plan go? Sunghoon-ssi seems calm. I'm sure you did it very smoothly." Ari expressed relief in his tone.

"I haven't done anything." The boy pouted. It was a good step, though Sunoo was a bit upset.

"Wait WHAT? But you were so determined?"

"I- It's hard to explain... I had a very bad nightmare before attending the party. I saw everyone clearly, The two friends of Heeseung Hyung that he showed me. But... S-sunghoon... I mean sir, he caught me in my dream and dragged me home. And then-" Sunoo suddenly became quiet. And didn't utter a word after it.

"THEN?" Ari asked loudly.

"H-he... I don't know. I'm fine with him from now on, I guess." Sunoo completed and deep sighed. But was he really ok, or something else happened.

"I was relaxed because i thought you have called Heeseung-ssi. Cause, he and Jay-ssi are coming back tomorrow. With a guest." Ari stated while heading to exit.

"And! You can talk to him tomorrow if you want." As she smiled brightly, and went outside the room.

I HOPE...

                                          __________.__________

HI!

My school's gonna start from Monday TT

Hope you have a wonderful day and great life. See you soon!