Chapter 33 (M)

NOTE:

◦The chapter's a bit longer than usual.

◦It has some mature scenes, so you can skip it If you want.

◦It's not smut. But I tried to make it a bit detailed. Not a lot!

Enjoy :)

·A FEW MONTHS LATER·

The atmosphere of the mansion was now blooming with happiness. No one was sorrowful. Every person had met his special.

Jay was away from Jungwon, but there wasn't a single moment when they didn't talk. Their distanced relationship never became dull. It made them value their love even more.

On the other side was Sunghoon, content living with Sunoo. Their days were starting with seeing each other, evenings were delighted by being together, and nights were passing recalling the beautiful memories they were making.

Talking about Heeseung, so he was finding himself interested in someone. Someone that did flutter his heart, unexpectedly. He never imagined encountering this devotion to somebody. Now, the perfect time was required to open up his feeling.

                                            __________.__________

"Sigh* Time flies so fast." Sunghoon made himself comfortable on the sofa along with Jay.

"But things are utterly changed from the past. You, and your relationship with him." Jay smirked and looked at him.

"It's been a year since Sunoo first came here with me. It was July 10th, I guess?" Sunghoon began to remember, the day he forced the younger to start living with him. Things were a mess back then.

"Wow! You even know the date."

"I remember everything related to him." Sunghoon scoffed around Jay, making him chuckle.

"Hmm, that's why you forgot his birthday last month." Jay mocked at the stunned boy.

"Ya! I was confused between June and July, nothing else."

Sunghoon indeed forgot his birthday not until Heeseung wished Sunoo. It was embarrassing.

He wanted to make Sunoo's birthday the most special day for him, yet he forgot to ask him about the month, which ruined everything.

"Next time, be careful. You know, I never forgot Jungwon's birthday. You should have lessons from me about, 'How to be a good boyfriend' lol!" Jay flipped his invisible long hair and went outside.

"Whatever!" Sunghoon rolled his eyes while staring at the confident boy disappearing from view.

I wish I could give you something you'll never forget. Sunghoon thought.

                                            __________.__________

·NIGHT·

Everyone was in their rooms, doing their routine stuff.

"Ari!" Sunghoon left his room and went downstairs to search for the girl.

"What happened, Sunghoon-ssi?" Ari stood in front of the older, which surprised him a bit.

"Woah! first, why you're so dressed up? Are you going on a date? Second, the meal still hasn't been served. Are we gonna sleep starved today?"