Chapter 27

"What are you doing in my room?"

The guy who owned the place asked coldly to send chills up Sunoo's spine. The older's expressions were filled with annoyance and confusion. That's the only way Sunoo could interpret Sunghoon.

Just then, Ari showed up from the back, sheepishly.

"I- was about to notify you, but he came straight here." She reasoned briefly.

Sunoo went dazed about what to do. He was still sitting in his bed, holding the book tightly nearly to damage the pages. And eyes full concentrated on Sunghoon.

The older huffed and ordered Ari,

"Please clean the mess that is created. I am waiting in a guest room."

"I didn't m-make any mess, It's all clean." Sunoo interrupted before Sunghoon's departure, which made him turn his head with a raised eyebrow.

"Really?" He started at Sunoo and then at the unmade bed.

The bed was whole chaos because of Sunoo. Pillows were in different directions, and the sheets wrinkled.

Everything was in its accurate position except the bed. Sunoo scratched his nape in embarrassment and stood to let Ari do her work.

"My book, please." Sunghoon extended his hand for the book Sunoo was reading this whole week in his free time. That likely made him madly in love with it.

"Eh... It's just one chapter left to finish. C-can I please take it for one day?" Sunoo appealed, looking at Sunghoon.

But the older just walked away without looking nor responding to the boy. As if Sunoo was too pesky to answer.

It was the real Sunghoon now that Sunoo used to deal with. A guy who had a complete lack of emotions.

                                            __________.__________

·OFFICE·

It had been long since Sunghoon stopped going to the office. And he hated it the most. He was a person who liked to be busy always. The aura of an office might be disturbing for some people. But he wasn't one of them.

After returning, he got welcomed by his employees and Mr Dal. Everyone was informed, that Sunghoon got a minor injury, so he had to take a week's leave.

Now he was busy with a new project that the company got recently. He was doing the work when someone knocked on the door.

"May I come in Mr Park Sunghoon?" Jay peeked through the half-open door whit a cute smile.

"Come but don't disturb me. I'm doing some serious stuff." He teased his friend, who got instantly upset by the remark.

"What's more important than friendship, huh? Must be chatting with your secret lover." Jay narrowed his eyes on Sunghoon's laptop with a smirk plastered on his lips.

"Wow, so lame of you. It's as if I had only one thing left to do after committing suicide-" In a flash, the quietness uncannily surrounded the area. Sunghoon's hand's stopped on the keyboard, head in those harrowing memories that occurred last week.

"It must be painful to think about it. I understand." Jay said with sympathy.

"Actually, It wasn't. The pain I endured before trying to take my life was way more than it. Imagine, a person you love the most in this world doesn't trust you. It hurts really bad." All was referring to none other than Heeseung, who was blinded in Sunoo's care that he prioritized Sunoo over his brother. And then It turned out to be the younger's nonsense plan.