Chapter 12

There was a heavy atmosphere between the two. Sunghoon was driving while Sunoo descended into silent tears. He was frightened by Sunghoon's behaviour early. Saying anything was useless. It wasn't like Sunoo would let Sunghoon do anything with him. But for now, he was thinking of how to escape again before the older does something against his will.

The mansion was now able to be seen. This view freaked out Sunoo. All he was planning was that, as soon as this car will stop, he'll push Sunghoon and run away from him. But was this that easy? Some things just can be imagined...

The car stopped in front of the big doors, Which caused Sunoo to prepare himself for his next action. One mistake, and he'll never run off from him. Sunghoon got out of the car and opened the door for Sunoo. But instead of exiting the vehicle from Sunghoon's side, Sunoo quickly opened the opposite door to free him from that man. But was Sunoo that clever and Sunghoon that idiotic? Just before he could even take some steps, Sunghoon immediately rushed there and pulled the younger towards him.

"Don't you dare to play with me again!" The older said, which felt more like a warning.

"I-i don't want t-to go!" Sunoo requested with weak sound.

But Sunghoon didn't listen to him as usual. He just did what he thought was suitable for this situation, To force him.

He then hauled Sunoo harshly inside the mansion. Every person there was just watching how Sunoo was trying to rid himself of Sunghoon. But no one could do anything for him. Who can go against Sunghoon?

"P-please someone help!" Sunoo called for help. But no one dared to disrupt Sunghoon.

"You're making this big thing. Then never blame me if I do something wrong in my anger!" Sunghoon stopped and said to the younger with such a piercing gaze that made Sunoo feel more vulnerable.

                                            __________.__________

Sunghoon took Sunoo to his room. The younger was begging to stop this torture, but who was listening to him? Sunghoon opened his room's door, yanked Sunoo inside it and slammed the door shut. Still, Sunoo fought back again, trying to open the door, causing Sunghoon to react more severely. 

He pushed Sunoo on the bed. The older then removed his suit's jacket that he was wearing and threw it on the armchair behind him furiously. This view sent chills down Sunoo's spine. As if he doesn't protest, something worse might happen to him. The latter started to move back away slowly, making Sunghoon to move forward. The fear in Sunoo's eyes was easy to be conspicuous. Sunghoon pinned him down on the bed, making him flinch and said,

"You think you can escape from me that easily huh?" The older taunted with a smirk.

"Y-you can't do this to me... I-i will s-shout-" Just when he could finish, he was cut off by Sunghoon's laugh.

"As if someone will come here and help you. You ran away from me because you thought that you were not safe here. But the story was completely the opposite." Sunghoon said.

"I know U-uncle Joon forced him to do it. H-he couldn't have done this to me." He said in a shaky voice. Everyone knew the reality. But still, why was he defending him even when he knew everything?

"Really? Do you know what he said to me after I won the auction?"

"Your dear Uncle said that you're all mine now. I can treat you whatever way I want, can even hit you if you don't listen to me. Moreover, I can do anything with you. Without your consent. He even said that I can sell you to someone else if I get bored of you one day." Sunghoon said, caressing his cheeks while Sunoo was feeling extremely uncomfortable and wanted to stop him. But how can he when the older one was hovering over him? Did his Uncle say this all? Sunoo thought.