Chapter 31

Both were gasping for air without letting go of each other's arms around them.

Sunoo never thought he would be the one to take the first step.

But just touching Sunghoon's lips melted him like vapor in the sun. He desired it more, that touch, his lips on him, Sunghoon grabbing his waist like that, making him almost moan his name. He was craving it.

Though everything required time. After, all the drama that happened today, Sunoo was fatigued that he just wanted to sleep and wander around in his dreamland, with Sunghoon.

"Sunghoon!" Sunoo murmured with tired eyes.

"Hmm?" The older hummed, avoiding directly looking at his eyes. Everything was a bit intricate for Sunghoon.

It wasn't as if he didn't like what just happened, but was overwhelmed by everything and probably wanted a whole night to think about it.

"I want to sleep." Sunoo pouted, trying to make eye contact.

Sunghoon's moves were a bit unnerving for the younger. His only thought was that he overdid it. He should have controlled his desires and allowed Sunghoon to close the distance.

Sleep! Sunghoon was glued to the spot, goosebumps springing up on his entire body while his mouth was half-open.

He wasn't complaining about anything but the idea on his mind of the word sleep.

"B-but we j-just kissed... I mean, Isn't it too early?" His body began to burn like he was on fire. Early or later, he wanted to be in that state with Sunoo. 

However, the time wasn't suitable to go beyond kissing.

After hearing something very unexpected, Sunoo wanted to laugh at this dumb moment, but he pressed his giggle and said,

"I mean, I am tired, So I want to rest. REST, SUNGHOON!"

The older blinked a few times after comprehending what Sunoo had been trying to tell.

AISHHH! The boldness and confidence just vanished away right in front of his eyes. Now he was acting like a lost and confused child. He also needed sleep.

The older chuckled embarrassingly and stood up from his place, giving Sunoo his whole bed and of course his heart.

The younger instantly grabbed Sunghoon's wrist and watched him with pleading eyes.

"Stay with me. I d-don't want to sleep alone." He whispered and wished Sunghoon wouldn't mind it.

"Don't worry, I am not leaving you." He ruffled Sunoo's hair and went to get fresh.

·LATER·

Sunoo was on Sunghoon's bed, falling into a deep sleep, meanwhile, Sunghoon was lying on Sofa, eyes staring at the white ceiling. 

Though there was nothing wrong with them sleeping together while cuddling each other, Sunghoon didn't want anything to be rushed. He wanted to go with the flow.

He stared at Sunoo from far at how adorable his cheeks became when he was sleeping.

He wasn't expecting my proposal, and neither was I, his affectionate kiss. Your precious present needed to be returned the same, Sunoo.

                                            __________.__________

·MORNING·

It was around 11 AM when Sunoo got shaken from his dreamy sleep. He was a bit nettled. His dream was at its best scene.